How To Send Program Change From Renoise To Outboard Gear?

Hi, I’ve got a synth and an effect rack. Both can have presets in them. How do I change MidiPort-B’s Program while playing laptopkeyboard as MidiPort-A, please?

Sorry for the late reply, but the best option here is using different Midi channels and send the program change to the specific channel where the deice you want to cahnge the program on is set to.

You know, I’m really not sure how this fits into thc eontext of having one instrument-box entry which sends to a separate device’s midiport at Ch1, and a second instrument-box entry which sends to a separate device’s midiport at ch2, and while instrument#1 is selected, a midi-program-change is sent to instrument#2.

But, as a bonus, I’m not sure what I wanted the program changes to be for anymore! :D

Well, i read again and see port A and B, i guess you refer to master device A and B in the Midi in preferences, but in that case you better use the Midi output on an instrument slot indeed and then simply apply the pattern effect command to change the program on the respective instrument.