How to set attack, sustain and release feature to a sample

Hello, i have for testing a string sample and now i search how to adjust attack, sustain and release feature to a sample.

Question No 2. Is there any automatism to find a good loop point?

1. use the modulation tab and go to the volume section. add an ahdsr or envelope modulation device and adjust to taste

2. not necessarily, but you can always use the crossfade feature, which sometimes works well for creating seamless loops

1 Like

Thank you very much. That helped me.

One quesion about undo in the wave editing. I see there is hook at left botton of the wave editor.
But i can’t find anywhere how to get back?

1 Like

Do you mean fade in in Loop start and fade out at loop and…hmmmm…i’m very new. Whould you please explain me again?

My loop was a string sound - so no bpm. I know what transients are - but what do you mean ho it helps for looping?

Sorry, don’t know what you mean

Thanks to all.
Is there anywhere a complete Manual or a youtube tutorial for Redux. Neither in the quickstart nor in the normal manual i have found anything about it

I think most of what you need to know about redux will be found in the renoise manual, as it’s essentially a truncated version of renoise without the pattern editor and arranger

there is this for absolute basics: Introduction To Redux - Renoise User Manual

but I would spend some time with the renoise manual and tutorials. most all of it pertaining to the instrument editor will apply directly to redux

1 Like