Hunz - Live streaming the making of an album in Renoise

(hunz) #1

Hello,

It’s been awhile since I’ve even posted in these forums OwO. 10 years ago I did the RPM Challenge which yielded the song “Soon, Soon” that was included in every download of renoise (thank you devs!)

If anyone is interested in how I write music from scratch and what is involved - I’m live streaming every day for the month of Feb doing the RPM Challenge for 2019. Drop in and say hello and ask questions!

Thank you everyone!

(The Empty Self) #2

link is not working

(hunz) #3

OMG - Thank you! FIXED.

(The Empty Self) #4

np always glad to help :slight_smile:

(Garf) #5

I see I should learn a few more short-cuts… :stuck_out_tongue:
Thx for sharing

(joule) #6

Awesome!

PS. I love Sarah’s song!

(taktik) pinned #9

(Robbie S) #10

Sweet mother of cheese! This is exactly the kind of stuff I’m looking for. Thank you, Hunz!

(stoiximan) #11

This is god send.When i first launched Renoise years ago and heard your track soon.soon i way amazed by it.It is probably the reason i got into Renoise.Thank you

(kopias) #12

…definitely will be looking for some workflow tips…

(niNja_pWn3d) #13

NEW HUNZ ALBUM? HELL YES!! lol

(kopias) #14

bump

These streams are so great. I haven’t been able to catch them live due to time differences, but watching the past vids is still awesome.

(hunz) #16

Thank you @Ghost_Train. What timezone are you on? I’m planning a listening of the mixes later this month and will try to do it a few times to include everyone :smiley:

(stoiximan) #17

Hunz is the man!!.Listen friend could you do like some shorter videos like giving us some tips and tricks?Thanks for the knowledge.

(hunz) #18

Hey @stoiximan. I totally could do this, esp now that I have all the things setup. Is there anything specific that remains a mystery to you? I’ll do some thinking as well :smiley:

(stoiximan) #19

Anything will do but using sample commands and arranging is were i am very weak.Thanks again

(trueschool) #20

Just started watching last week but really enjoying these streams. Hunz is excellent at explaining what he’s doing and why. Now to find 40 hours where I can watch them all!

(Widowsson379) #21

Are days 1-4 in the Twitch stream? I see as low as day 5 on the past streams.