Hunz - Live streaming the making of an album in Renoise

Hello,

It’s been awhile since I’ve even posted in these forums OwO. 10 years ago I did the RPM Challenge which yielded the song “Soon, Soon” that was included in every download of renoise (thank you devs!)

If anyone is interested in how I write music from scratch and what is involved - I’m live streaming every day for the month of Feb doing the RPM Challenge for 2019. Drop in and say hello and ask questions!

Thank you everyone!

12 Likes

link is not working

1 Like

OMG - Thank you! FIXED.

1 Like

np always glad to help :slight_smile:

1 Like

I see I should learn a few more short-cuts… :stuck_out_tongue:
Thx for sharing

1 Like

Awesome!

PS. I love Sarah’s song!

1 Like

Sweet mother of cheese! This is exactly the kind of stuff I’m looking for. Thank you, Hunz!

1 Like

This is god send.When i first launched Renoise years ago and heard your track soon.soon i way amazed by it.It is probably the reason i got into Renoise.Thank you

2 Likes

…definitely will be looking for some workflow tips…

NEW HUNZ ALBUM? HELL YES!! lol

bump

These streams are so great. I haven’t been able to catch them live due to time differences, but watching the past vids is still awesome.

1 Like

Thank you @Ghost_Train. What timezone are you on? I’m planning a listening of the mixes later this month and will try to do it a few times to include everyone :smiley:

1 Like

Hunz is the man!!.Listen friend could you do like some shorter videos like giving us some tips and tricks?Thanks for the knowledge.

Hey @stoiximan. I totally could do this, esp now that I have all the things setup. Is there anything specific that remains a mystery to you? I’ll do some thinking as well :smiley:

1 Like

Anything will do but using sample commands and arranging is were i am very weak.Thanks again

Just started watching last week but really enjoying these streams. Hunz is excellent at explaining what he’s doing and why. Now to find 40 hours where I can watch them all!

Are days 1-4 in the Twitch stream? I see as low as day 5 on the past streams.

Sorry to hijack this thread, but HOW do you get your Renoise sound into the stream, @hunz? What streaming software are you using?