I can't type in softube plugins

All plugins that allow entering a value or editing a name with the keyboard work fine, but in softube plugins, I can’t type anything. It doesn’t matter if “enable keyboard” is on or off, when I double-click on a parameter and try to enter a value with the keyboard, nothing happens. Strangely, the keyboard works in the presets panel. Everything works fine in other DAWs.

Have you tried holding down shift for certain letters? I’ve had that work interchangeably, although there’s probably a better workaround I don’t currently know about

Holding shift doesn’t do anything. I can imagine that the Softube VST windows are for whatsoever a kind of “subwindow” (or however this is called), similar to the “Render to disk” window in Renoise. On the other hand, why should Softube be that different? But I also don’t believe it’s Renoise’s fault. Hm…

Confirmed. Affects both VST2 and VST3. The OS is WIn10.
I’ve never noticed that, because the knobs are quite exact so that I never had to type anything anywhere.

I could handle it if it was just about entering values, but since I use the modular as my main softsynth, I have to rename mapped parameters all the time. :cry: