I caught the EP bug too

I’ve never created this much music in 1 month, but I wanted to see what would happen.

It’s got breaks, it’s got samples, it’s got synths! It’s hopefully decent!

https://vegeta897.bandcamp.com/album/tangled

I appreciate all listeners and feedback!

You have some really great stuff going on there, but I’d like to either hear more of the shorter tracks, or just keep them off of the EP altogether. What you have there are just stems, and not really worth releasing when they’re so short.

Thanks for the complement and advice! I was unsure of whether they were worth including, so I appreciate the feedback. And a big thank you for listening :slight_smile:

These works are mantled with specific atmosphere. At some moment I imagined it as a kind of modified gramophone. When handling it, it is forced to make a sound by multi-purpose decelerator produced with thebaic vien drawn from brain space. These are the metaphors and pictures that appeared while listening. Everything sounds qualitative and harmonious, as well as hypnotic and narcotic. Delicious bits, glitch and lo-fi sounds, echoes of vocal party, everything served. Period during which EP was produced also impresses, though I can’t feel hurriedness in sound. Great work!

1 Like

These works are mantled with specific atmosphere. At some moment I imagined it as a kind of modified gramophone. When handling it, it is forced to make a sound by multi-purpose decelerator produced with thebaic vien drawn from brain space. These are the metaphors and pictures that appeared while listening. Everything sounds qualitative and harmonious, as well as hypnotic and narcotic. Delicious bits, glitch and lo-fi sounds, echoes of vocal party, everything served. Period during which EP was produced also impresses, though I can’t feel hurriedness in sound. Great work!

That… is the most amazing and undeserved thing someone has ever said about my music. I don’t even care if you’re being facetious or not, it put a huge smile on my face. Thanks!