I Must Not Use The Signal Follower For...

I must not use the signal follower for derivative homage.
I must not use the signal follower for ducking out of fear of being hit in the head.
I must not use the signal follower for self aggrandizement in hipster circles.
I must not use the signal follower for altering parameters I refuse to take responsibility for.
I must not use the signal follower for demanding that the listener lower their intelligence.
I must not use the signal follower for musical emotional blackmail.
I must not use the signal follower for evoking nostalgia for the future.
I must not use the signal follower for encouraging guilt for non-adherence to my ideological house of cards.
I must not use the signal follower for marketing photocopies of non-existent social movements.
I must not use the signal follower for shaking the invisible hand.
I must not use the signal follower for imposing my insecurities upon others institutionally.
I must not use the signal follower for building walls.
I must not use the signal follower for cutting deals with the faceless men.
I must not use the signal follower for obviously secretive invasion and ethnic cleansing in plain view.
I must not use the signal follower for trickle-down economics.
I must not use the signal follower for any photo-shoots with God for the purposes maintaining confidence in the electorate.
I must not use the signal follower for half-arsed solutions to fashionable problems.
I must not use the signal follower for forming committees, team building and brainstorming in think tanks.
I must not use the signal follower for filming concerts with my mobile device.
I must not use the signal follower for bastardizing common-sense so no one else can use it anymore.
I must not use the signal follower for giving people half the facts and asking them to like it (but not comment).
I must not use the signal follower for buying an electric car and eating steak.
I must not use the signal follower for re-writing history so it’s more entertaining.
I must not use the signal follower for sexing up serious matters while keeping sex itself white-bread.
I must not use the signal follower for creating form-letters and standard responses.
I must not use the signal follower for using facts like a sledge-hammer.
I must not use the signal follower for blaming everyone except myself.
I must not use the signal follower for complaining that people I refuse to understand are doing the jobs I refuse to do.
I must not use the signal follower for rigging elections and calling it ‘art’ and ‘style’.
I must not use the signal follower for doing dumb things just because it’s culture and tradition.
I must not use the signal follower for turning science into religion and religion into science.
I must not use the signal follower for making people feel elite because we’re charging them more.
I must not use the signal follower for mindless breeding, of ourselves or anything else.
I must not use the signal follower for the commercialization of fear.
I must not use the signal follower for producing a vacuum and claiming cool.
I must not use the signal follower for even seriously thinking once about the terms ‘stakeholders’ and ‘shareholders’.
I must not use the signal follower for arguing over the details of research while forgetting the very basic, pure principle of the responsibility of stewardship.
I must not use the signal follower for insisting that all paradoxes are contradictions and therefore are only negative and problematic.
I must not use the signal follower for blocking out and under-exercising my obvious faculty for empathy.
I must not use the signal follower for giving with strings attached.
I must not use the signal follower for turning things that are simple into being simplistic.
I must not use the signal follower for wondering why my output is so crap when my input is so crap.
I must not use the signal follower for being a middleman.
I must not use the signal follower for arguing that reality is only based upon matter and motion while daily engaging with the psychical.
I must not use the signal follower for living life in hope, thus only half living.
I must not use the signal follower for refusing to have a good time when life is great.
I must not use the signal follower for keeping God in the TV, or any other box.
I must not use the signal follower for denying that the whole universe is with me.
I must not use the signal follower for confining the poem to the page and daring not to live it.

Thank you Mark.

I whipped my naked body, especially around the groinal region, with stinging nettles in-between every phrase. I feel much better now im totally purged:-)