I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

some ā€œfreshā€ old tunes made a quarter century ago with a DAW called FT2: :smile:

5 Likes

And I played with Milkytracker yesterday :smiley: ā€¦ But thatā€™s too oldschool for me.

ooh, Iā€™ll bite. Not my first song, but verrry early. I think the very first electronic song i made was an attempt at gabber that failed horribly, lol. This track is the first track off of my first self-releaseā€¦ released on fukkin cassette tape in 1996 while I was still in highschoolā€¦
realized on a yamaha SY85 workstation synth. I have albums and albums of this early stuff, lol.
good for shits and giggles, at least

3 Likes

Gool work man .Those were the times

I think you might have tracks from that era that would stand even today if you redo them properly

1 Like

First Track I ever finished was made with Renoise:

Sounds muffled a bit :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is a masterpiece if you put it beside what i first made with Renoise.

1 Like

I remember you said this some years ago :slight_smile:

2 Likes

this weekā€™s weeklybeats. more psydubzā€¦ this one came through in a dream and is a (very) loose reinterpretation of the song ā€œ15 birds in five fir treesā€ from the 1977 rankin bass animated version of the hobbit. All renoise sound design and synthesis, of course :upside_down_face:

original for comparison

4 Likes

Iā€™m interested in music entirely made with Renoise tools, so sound design is done in Renoise without using plugins. Samples are allowed and VSTs like reverb, compressors, etc. but no external software synths. Is there any interest in having a separate thread?

1 Like

I meant posting tracks like in this thread, but only tracks allowed where sound generation comes from Renoise.
All kinds of music. Maybe makes no sense to have two threads ā€¦

1 Like

the kick / tempo matching is rockin

1 Like

grazie!

dude, yeah. start it!

1 Like

https://soundcloud.com/sous_an_drade/sousandrade-hamza-el-din

Made a couple days ago using Renoise

1 Like

My latest. A one track album, close to one hour, touching a few genres along the way. Everything done in Renoise, with help from Tedā€™s mastering template. Not sure if Iā€™ll ever make a track this long again :slight_smile:

9 Likes

The constant anticipation payed off at the end and left me with a pleasant feeling .Really hard to accomplish with a 55 minute track but you managed to pull it off

1 Like

Nice album, bought it; thanks for making it! = )

2 Likes

Reminds me of Susumu Yokota especially 1994 album ā€œZenā€ with the polyrhythmic perpetuum mobile textures. Great work!

1 Like

Very glad to hear that :slight_smile:

Thank you so much! :heart:

Wow, Iā€™m honoured. 1994 sure was a fantastic year :smiley:

1 Like