I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

I bow down before Yxx :place_of_worship:

1 Like

3 Likes

Just a fun little track to get you in mood for tricks and treats. :ghost:

4 Likes

Love the mood here, its like a letter from hell

1 Like

Glad you like it! It’s basically just a bunch of spooky sounds spammed all over some simple beats. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Stream Do it (feat. FKA Twigs) by Neonate_Aeon | Listen online for free on SoundCloud little sunday creation

1 Like

cheers for the feedback :slight_smile:

1 Like

Its spooky time again, and time to break a few instruments for spoopy hellscapes! :smiley:

3 Likes

Man the second half send shivers down my spine.Spooky :ghost:

Maybe I should have added the theremin, its was a bit too goofy though :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

2 Likes

some “fresh” old tunes made a quarter century ago with a DAW called FT2: :smile:

5 Likes

And I played with Milkytracker yesterday :smiley: … But that’s too oldschool for me.

ooh, I’ll bite. Not my first song, but verrry early. I think the very first electronic song i made was an attempt at gabber that failed horribly, lol. This track is the first track off of my first self-release… released on fukkin cassette tape in 1996 while I was still in highschool…
realized on a yamaha SY85 workstation synth. I have albums and albums of this early stuff, lol.
good for shits and giggles, at least

3 Likes

Gool work man .Those were the times

I think you might have tracks from that era that would stand even today if you redo them properly

1 Like

First Track I ever finished was made with Renoise:

Sounds muffled a bit :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is a masterpiece if you put it beside what i first made with Renoise.

1 Like

I remember you said this some years ago :slight_smile:

2 Likes

this week’s weeklybeats. more psydubz… this one came through in a dream and is a (very) loose reinterpretation of the song “15 birds in five fir trees” from the 1977 rankin bass animated version of the hobbit. All renoise sound design and synthesis, of course :upside_down_face:

original for comparison

4 Likes