I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

Oh yeahhh!!!Good old trance!!!

2 Likes

Love it.

2 Likes
1 Like

Inevitable, done with Reaper.

4 Likes

Ok here an improved Version of the Song, still far from perfect but I think with more punch, new interim and end sequence and corrected some mistakes (Vocals still not 100 % synced, need another session to resing some of them, this is really hard with Renoise only…)

2 Likes

Just do it! That breakbeat section was great combined with that instrumentation, it just didn’t fit to the “main style of beat” of your song. IMO. :wink:

You definitely improved a lot. The mix is easy twice as good as before. Vocals and sound are almost equally loud now, time to make the vocals audible, too. If you want to improve the mix you need to finish the instrumental mix first, afterwards add the vocals. So first of all you need to get rid of the mud in the sound and to gain some bass as well as more punch. I would recommend to start with the kick, make sure it has some bass and puch (regardless if it’s supposed to dominate in the end or not). Add the bass, adjust the volume and make sure there’s no distortion (sidechaining also helps). Add the snare and adjust the volume, add the rest of the drums and adjust the volume, add an instrument and adjust the volume and so on. Check the mixing thread for mixing hints. But the least you need to do in terms of filtering and loudness is the following:

Activate auto gain and maximize the volume.
aa

Put (at least) these (native) devices in your master track (right click to open a bigger version)

While mixing you can switch between mono and stereo by turning on/off the stereo expander (mono).

Put this in every track except kick and bass
mintrk
These values are the average minimum requirements, of course you’d get better results if you check every track individually. But you need to get rid of those low ends (which prevents mud and gains loudness).

3 Likes

Thanks, yes will definitetly follow your advise, this will help me also with future projects. Will post again if I think I reached the next Level :grinning: Mixing and Mastering is obviously not my favorite task but I understand that it is equally important as composing and texting, so I have to learn .

1 Like

Getting Hardcore https://on.soundcloud.com/53ArB

Done with Reaper.

2 Likes

Woke up early for a quick jam. Takes a moment to get going but it gets there.

4 Likes

Please listen:

Regards!

1 Like

3 beats I made with Renoise from my new beat tape:

Enjoy the ride!

6 Likes

original:

my remix:

7 Likes

Hey everybody! Here is a new video and new songs from me.
The video contains 4 songs all in all. Music made on Renoise.

7 Likes

Sounds like it should have sounded originally. I only would lower the transient/impact of the kick.

1 Like

Some usual stuff in usual style with a usual song structure, but the mix is a tad different than usual:

No native synthesis and plugins used, that’s what @slujr would probably write at this point. :wink:

8 Likes

suburban railways

4 Likes

It’s ok, buddy. It’s still counts as music, I guess :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Great remix man congrats!!What is the song about?

All tracks are top notch!! :smiley:Enya would be proud to work with you

1 Like