I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XavHMajuawEm022z26jY1GKRkcUb1Qki/view?fbclid=IwAR0pnyvBFxL-mB6zeqPBd_WOsbZPnY_lw1_VnBddTej-Nul94YJOoOKyi5s

Experimental neurofunk sample

Synth:Dune “Beat edtiion”
Rhythm:Air Strike 2…custom pattern

Just try to make wider
And even you success,I can make it more wide again

1 Like

Not sloppy at all…

Maybe in my headphones the mids could be softer (Reducing compressor attack or using optical compressor?)…

Very good technic…

That is a lovely and fine sounding little wintertune. What is bothering you about it technically?

@lilith I find your remix a lot more interesting than the original. Also your mix/master is bubbling in a good way. Well done!

@Tall_TeQ That sounds weird! Like being surrounded by that sound. fun stuff.

2 Likes

Thanks, I really had problems with the major scale. The original sounded too happy for my taste :joy:

1 Like

4 Likes

@RTR
Is this inspired by Biochip C.`s G-Ding from 1998?

@cantti
Nice Dub music. There are some Mad Professor, Lee Perry, King Tubby and Sly & Robbie vibes in here.

I like stuff like this. Now put a beat with an 808 kick on something like this and it could become a great chill out tune or a tune with a great atmoshere.

And your voice fits really good. :slightly_smiling_face:
Nice flute, too. It sounds like snowy winter, yes.

Which is in every aspect better than the original. But I miss one thing from the original, and that’s the string with the chord melody. That string would make your remix even better.

@ffx
If you’re deleting your tunes right after posting them it’s hard to listen to it. :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you! Of course. Also I’m a big fan of Conscious Sounds productions (Bush Chemists, Dougie Conscious)

Which part do you mean exactly, is it maybe the one I used backwards at around 1:30?

In the original the string starts at 0:21 and is essential for the whole song, in your remix this string is completely missing. Yes, at 1:30 you’re using something which sound similar for 20 seconds, but it’s neither a sustained string nor the same melody.

You may also like Alpha & Omega if you like Bush Chemists. Personally I prefer the caribbean producers when it comes to Dub or Reggae. But I also have “Dub Outernational” from Bush Chemists in my collection.

1 Like

Dirty loops and beats, all made in Renoise (a couple of the new tracks were done on my MC-707, mostly just dickin’ around). Honestly, I can’t stand using anything else…

3 Likes

Is used them in an earlier version, but it sounded a bit busy with it.

great stuff!
Big Loada era squarepusher vibez for me… Good times

https://soundcloud.com/caleb-peinado/sets/earthsteppers-chunks

An unmixed goofball track I made in August for a hippie rave in the woods…was made on one single renoise project as an experiment in disorganization, broke it into tracks afterword so people could skip around… used a lot of pop a capellas/ breaks and made sure to have fun the entire time. One day ill sit down and mix it but its brute force scatteredness make it a bit of a maze…using tracks as pedalboards rather than homes for certain elements to sit in blah blah blah ENJOY. Theres a bit of profanity in the middle so mind that if that aint ur thing!
I wish well to all in this nasty time we endure…

1 Like

Having fun making a track with my niece (9) and nephew (11). They are big fans of The Mandolorian and its opening theme. So we dug up an old recorder and used that. For better or worse.

7 Likes

Good of you to introduce your niece and nephew to the wonderful world of music

1 Like

Wish the controlled German politicians and their private army called the police a happy new year :slight_smile:
and everything else too, of course

2 Likes

I really like this song a lot! Well done.

1 Like

Its the same in every country.Happy new year

I finished this track this AM, thought I was finished a week ago, but some little bits had to change. All sounds designed using various waveform/sample generators/synths, etc. (some inside Renoise, some outside); all sequenced in Renoise. No VST/AU plugins until the mastering process in Reaper. Video created with Keyshape, Photomosh Pro, and Apple Motion:

7 Likes

The voice is too compressed…too saturated…too “in front”…in my opinion