I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

Here’s something I made a few weeks ago playing with the Digits VSTi. Sort of Ambient Techno.

7 Likes

Nice!!!Hey listen i downloaded that digits vst but there is no gui here in ubuntu ,it works but no gui

I’ve never tried it in linux, but I just noticed this on the website:

New in Version 1.3
Full editor GUI! (Windows and Mac)

You’re probably not missing much, the gui is pretty basic.

1 Like

Thanks did not notice that on the page.I made it work using a vst wrapper-linvst.Some good tones comes out of this little synth, i am impressed.

100% renoise dsp

6 Likes

Freakin’ good!

1 Like

thanks!!

1 Like

@Neuro_No_Neuro That video showed up in my youtube feed before I saw it here on the forums. I like it. To me it has an early 2000s kind of vibe. But somewhat more crisp looking. Nicely done.

That pad sound around 0:55 is amazing! Again something that has a nostalgic feel to me. How did you go about making that sound?

@highway_rehab That is a nice little tune you did with Digits. The drums do feel a bit loud at times. And get a bit samey after a while. But it has a nice mood. :+1:

@slujr I don’t know what came first, the title “slime time” or the tune. But if it was the former you did an excellent score to that name. Or, you chose an excellent name for you tune. It feels like wading through slime, yes. The album art is also very fitting. Well done! And as always, fantastic sound design.

Thanks. They’re really interested in making music. So I’m happy to oblige. It is also a fun challenge. As you need to have something done by the end of the day. And their attention spans aren’t very long. So it is very different from my normal approach of making music. Which is good, too.

2 Likes

new synthpop track after a few months hiatus :slight_smile:
Renoise 3 & Nexus 4.

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words! PadSynth - we got it right here for Renoise. That’s amazing, but takes time to learn.

1 Like

Thank you, sir!! …In this case, the working title was similar, but the name came after the track was done.

2 Likes

Happy new year guys and bravo to all for keeping this topic alive since August 2019.I listened to all the tracks and learned a lot from you. Different genres i would have never discovered that broaden my horizons so thank you all!!!Lets go for another year of beautiful creations and as a wise man(Frasier) always said,I AM LISTENING!!

6 Likes

Still learning the ropes.

4 Likes

Nice try.I feel it is way slow, maybe up the tempo a bit and fill those drums they are very basic at this point.

2 Likes

Hello friend and happy new year! :smiley: Happy new year everyone too! :tada: :sparkler: :sparkles:

Nice thread, very good idea that it’s open to other DAWs too.

1 Like

New Year, New track…all done in in Renoise
(caution for those of a nervous disposition) :smiley:

6 Likes

Audio and video in perfect harmony. Its going straight to my favorites playlist in YouTube

1 Like

:+1:t2::blush: glad you like

1 Like

Yo, make them making music! My nephew (9, almost 10) is also starting to make music with GarageBand. When he’s got a little bit more experience I will introduce Renoise to him. :slightly_smiling_face:

Me too, but obviously not as much as you do. Happy new year to you, too. And also to everybody else.

Not bad, but where’s the bass? It feels a little bit empty.

2 Likes

I have a lot free time lately :smiley: