I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

I try to keep some kind of order to the chaos, but i think i see what you mean.
I think i need to get better at giving the sounds a bit more space in between. I tend to saturate the pattern with sounds when i probably should have rather stripped some off.

1 Like

Yes, being guilty of this myself as well, Iā€™m still learning the value of that crucial flip side of productionā€¦ reduction!
Less really is more, sometimes

1 Like

Not sure what to call this. A huge bin of experimentations. Ultra dense, ultra muddy but thatā€™s what Iā€™m after.

Edit2: How do I add embeds?

4 Likes

just copy the link

dope track. ā€œdensecoreā€ fits :metal: reminds me of some psycore and some black midi in sections

1 Like

I see, thank you very much!

This is a war track if you ask me.It felt like i was in a battlefield and bullets came from all the directions at me.Very well put together and very different from what i hear usually

Something calm:

5 Likes

Yay! with breakdown and risers :star_struck: I dig

I like that the snare sounds dry so itā€™s up front but maybe you could add a subtle reverb with a predelay on it?

1 Like

Yes, risers just as usual (noise and a phaser - I would buy specific presets if there were any). Of course thereā€™s a reverb on the snare, but obviously thereā€™s something louder, too. You can hear the reverb within the first 40 secoinds of the song. Do you think I should make the reverb louder in general? Yes, maybe also a subtle predelay, why not? Honestly Iā€™m not a big fan of predelay, but in some cases it wiorks quite good. :slightly_smiling_face:

This is also my way of making music though: :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Finally order in the chaos. Halloween came in my mind while listening to this.

1 Like

Not that many weird sounds this time, but i had to sneak in a couple. :smiley:

1 Like

Renoise is quickly becoming my favourite DAW, so Iā€™d love to share some stuff Iā€™ve been working on! Iā€™ve been chipping away at an ambient, somewhat eerie, game soundtrack called Hollowthorn (all of it will be made in Renoise). This piece is for the Ballroom where ghosts dance.

6 Likes

Man that was so good !!!Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed

1 Like

Sounds very nice, i kinda was drawn back to the point and click adventure game ā€œBroken Swordā€.
May i ask what kind of VST/Sample pack you used for this?

Thank you, and sure thing. Iā€™m using BBC Symphony Orchestra Discover.

1 Like

A bunch of my late 90s stuff can be found here: https://dotsandsquares.bandcamp.com/
It was all done in Impulse Tracker. Songs are all over the place!

1 Like

Iā€™m in the middle of doing a sound track and effects for a game called Blister Blight. We post clips here (and the socials): Soundtrack ā€“ Blister Blight

Doing all songs in Renoise. Iā€™ve really appreciated Renoiseā€™s ability to dump a VST into samplesā€¦using NIā€™s Pro-53 a good deal, BUT itā€™s discontinued, so I have needed to dump samples so I can work on other computers. Thank you Renoise team!

2 Likes

gets kinda crazy at the end, so listen through, if you can tolerate it, lol :upside_down_face:

6 Likes