I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

My new album was just released on the seminal Mille Plateaux (and Force Inc.) label:

Took about 4 - 6 months to complete the audio and the artwork. Created in Renoise, mixed in Reaper.

New video as well:

9 Likes

@Neuro_No_Neuro Thatā€™s an amazing track. Iā€™d love to get a physical release of this on CD with the artwork in/on the packaging. Iā€™ll pick it up either way but if you ever decide to/get the chance to do a CD release of this or anything else please let me know.

@ffx i really love that as well, gorgeous synths and melodies. Like it a lot.

3 Likes

Thank you for the compliment! Iā€™m really happy youā€™ve enjoyed the track. As for a physical release, I suppose that is up to Mille Plateaux to decide. Iā€™m at the point where Iā€™m stunned I was able to get this placed on a label that started me off in this particular musical direction back in 2000.

3 Likes

Congratulations on the release! :tada::person_cartwheeling::sparkler:

Itā€™s well deserved, and the music sounds great :+1::+1:

1 Like

Thank you so much @slujr!

Hello people, i made some experimental detroit techno for a change.

Have a good one!

5 Likes

2 Likes

this is great!

1 Like

Short track made with the Maschine MK3, and some hardware synths. Not really trying to fit any particular style. Mix could probably be a little better, but I didnā€™t feel this is one to spend many days tweaking.

5 Likes

Calm and with a feeling something isnā€™t quite right, is my favorite moodā€¦ (ok, not really)

The voice is yours truly talking into a cheap $10 microphone run through a vocoder indeed and some other effects of Vocalsynth 2 :+1: ā€¦ I did have thoughts about the Kick too :wink:

Happy to hear coz Iā€™m trying to recreate much of the 80s analog sound by using tape emulators, console drive tones and plugins simulating the gear from back then, mostly with Arturia and Softube software.

Made a little music visualizer for it on YouTube

2 Likes

ā€œtextureā€

6 Likes

Lovely tune! Dope aesthetic, too. Iā€™d love to hear a little more crunchy neurobass going on in there, but really excellent work!

Excellent work my friend,you nailed the vibe /groove.My neighbor had pigeons when I was a child and they were making strange spooky sounds every night ,God knows how many nights I lost my sleep.

I made this for a competition of Weaver Beats in youtube.The competition is ongoing if you want to participate.I built the track around his vocal sample

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AVRwPIvqT4mdPmiFOStv2fQQ00-USBH4/view?usp=sharing

1 Like

Sorry stoiximan, this track isnā€™t doing it for me. Iā€™m not familiar with Weaver Beats but canā€™t say Iā€™m a fan of those vocals. I like the little melody that comes in around the 40 second mark.and later on how the processed vocals play underneath it. If youā€™re looking for feedback, I feel your track is a bit too rigid. Maybe it would be better served with a faster line flowing through it? Right now it feels either stark or barren. I think it could use some more ā€œlifeā€.

1 Like

I made this in 2 days only but ran out of ideas and my interest too so I send it to him as is .I think itā€™s a good starting point and I may revisit it down the line or if he wants to collaborate .

1 Like

I had me some fun scoring a short animation / title sequence. Set myself a rule that my sound sources needed to be analog. So I spent the day recording my hardware synths and layering sounds inside Reaper. Reaper is fine but I wish Renoise had video play back. :crossed_fingers:

Warning for our photosensitive friends: this video contains flashing lights:

2 Likes

I have a whole new album of melodic, early 90ā€™s Warp records inspired Techno with some nu-school electro thrown in, made from Renoise and Hardware - Renoise was the main sequencer as the MIDI clock is so much better than Abletonā€™s clock. Some previews are up on Bandcamp now:

Cheers.

2 Likes

I finished this last year, but the cat was prioritzed.

6 Likes