I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

Nice tune man :+1: good flow and arrangement, really nice clean mix too, great balance.

1 Like

Thanks for your words! This one is a little bit weird regarding the mix. The synth bass is relatively bassy through headphones, but relatively soft through speakers. Vice versa regarding the kick. And the pads are ā€œstrongerā€ through headphones and relatively soft through speakers, especially in mono. I had to adjust it back and forth until Iā€™ve found the right spot. Sometimes it seems to be an easy one, but it isnā€™t. :wink:

1 Like

Per ADSR Question / variable Attack - #3 by Patton, an update to modulators across the board:

• A way to switch an instrument modulator from poly to monophonic, with legato mode
  • A retrigger mode for all modulators and Meta devices where it makes sense, LFOs in particular, so they can be free running or retriggered
  • An envelope Meta device with legato mode to replace the Keytracker > LFO: Custom > [other_device] type of chain
1 Like

Haha that sounds like a real push-pull struggle. Rest assured though it sounded very well balanced and didnā€™t distract from the music at all (at least on my ATH-M40x and Beyer 990 cans).

hereā€™s my new lofi sleepy track ā€œfollow the breezeā€, which is a single of my upcoming EP ā€œInstead of counting sheepā€, and you can pre-save it here if you wanna help me: Amuse)

itā€™s really simple and quiet and slow because itā€™s meant to literally help anxious people fall asleep/chill. hope it suits someoneā€™s vibe. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

New video up - was an especially fun video to make, combining MagicaVoxel with Photomosh Pro to make this glitch/clicks 'n cuts video. Nice working with some 3D images for a more ā€˜granulatedā€™ look!

All Renoise sequenced, samples all designed with various softwares.

@Neuro_No_Neuro | Little Waiting Room | compartments | Mille Plateaux
Along with the Bandcamp site, itā€™s out on Bleep, Boomkat, NewTone Records, and a bunch of other places.

5 Likes

Made this little funny hardcore track yesterday

8 Likes

The patience you guys have to compose in such high BPM and get so good results blows me away!!!Nice ending with the guitar, totally unexpected but fits nicely with the track .After all that craziness it was a good ending to relax from the constant head banging.

1 Like

latest only-renoise-no-vst EP

4 Likes

cool, i dig this flashcorish speedcorish stuff

I uploaded a renoise video to my youtube channel :smiley:
ambient cyberpunky techno
edit: forgot the obligatory I use arch btw

1 Like

Hey, i have tried my best to make the mix better with the stuff you send me. i started with removing all of the previous effects and started from scratch with the mix. made the pianos go to the send channel with reverb and also payed attention to the frequencies that made the song a bit a mess. i think itā€™s better now, probably needs more polishing in main piano eq, heres a link

also for some reason sometimes the piano vst i used acts weird on renoise not sure why

1 Like

A bit better you are on the right track.Now adjusting the back piano volume fader in the mixer slightly down could help, also i feel you should use a smaller reverb unless this is how you have imagined your track.Maybe the long reverb is muddying the track.Randomizing the piano velocities so not all notes have the same volume will make a great difference .

1 Like

NICE ONE MATE! Got that Renoise vibe.

AWESOMESAUCE! Never even heard of those programsā€¦looking into now. Thanks for the heads up. Ever work with Mandlebulb?

1 Like

Yep, used to use Mandelbulb years ago - it allowed for a few nice graphics. I wonā€™t use it any longer, because I do not truly have control over it, as it is a generative tool. I like to control what Iā€™m doing as much as possible. With MagicaVoxel, I gotta build all of those buildings, and Photomosh Proā€™s parameters are all set by hand. Anything moving with the transients is due to a part of each filter being controlled in that fashion (options available for most parameters).

1 Like

A little unfinished ditty i am working on. Just needs a few tweaks here and there methinks.
Renoise and a couple of VSTs .

3 Likes

12 Years ago, somebody stole my track and uploaded it to Youtube. So I guess, this track was good somehow. Iā€™m gonna share it with you, then.

Funny

4 Likes

This one is radioactive, so donā€™t get too close to it:

1 Like

2 Likes