I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

I picked up an Elektron Analog Heat MK1, and had myself a little Acid jam with the Behringer 303 clone. Nothing special, just a bit of fun.

Warning: This video contains flashing lights.

6 Likes

Oh yeah! that’s fun stuff!! I like how abrasive and energetic it is. Well done indeed. I like it a lot!!!

1 Like

Played around with circle of fifths until i found a progression to work with. Compo finished in less than 5 hours. Took about a day to mix it.

4 Likes

What a killer track!!!Great sound choices, great mix but too bad i am not in my 20s anymore so i can enjoy it at a higher volume

1 Like

Nice jam but i dont understand why people make this type of videos.Why not make a video that everyone can enjoy?I skipped many great tracks because of videos like this

1 Like

Made with SunVox:

5 Likes

Thanks for the listen stoiximan!

If you’re really asking…?

The old adage “if you try to please everyone, you end up pleasing no one” comes to mind. :wink:

At the risk of coming across as arrogant, I’m not making these types of videos for anyone other than for myself. And I like it when audio drives the images in an abstract way and flash by rapidly.

That said, there is a certain laziness to this particular video. Just something that I threw together quickly. I kinda like it but I know I could have made it more interesting if I’d put more effort into it. That does take considerably more time to complete, though.

Anyway, I have an idea for a video for an older track of mine that might be more to your liking. Coming soon™.

2 Likes

Nice track. That oumuamua sample gives me a strong old school vibe, especially with the delays at the end. From way back in the day when the use of film/tv samples was prevalent.

1 Like

Thank you, I just took it from here

1 Like

More than just a bit of fun. I love it. It sounds raw and unpolished. It’s perfect as it is!

1 Like

That’s a typical 90s Techno video. And that’s what was projected on walls in the chill out area on a lot of raves. Pretty common stuff. Your Acid jam is quite good. I just wonder whether you’re only doing jams all the time or also finish a song now and then. :wink:

Damn, you’ve got more plays within 4 hours than me within 3 days. What’s your “secret” besides the fact that you’ve got 3,5 times more followers on Soundcloud than me? Are you doing social media? Advertising or else? I don’t believe that you’re silently uploading just like me. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I really don’t know. 20 plays was because of me maybe, but now it’s 160???

1 Like

It´s really strange but the vocals remind me on Queens of the Stone Age (Josh Homme). Love it!

1 Like

Nice lilith!!Great mix and you nailed the groove

1 Like

Thanks, the mix is better now. A filter was bypassed and it sounded muddy :smiley:

1 Like

Look at all these colors and bling bling :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Renoise and Sunvox are the most beautiful daws out there but i like the Renoise workflow better.Cant wait for the vst version of SunVox .Any news how is that coming along?

I don’t know about the VST version. I think it is planed.

1 Like

some breakcore

2 Likes

Too loud ,i stopped listening in the first 2 seconds.Adjust the volume faders a bit so some elements are quieter.Maybe you over did it in the mastering stage?

1 Like