I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

Pff, could do it in my sleep! :grin:

1 Like

6 Likes

Sorry to bother you all againā€¦

Another one slipped out here

Only KORG M1 VST pluging used, and only using presetsā€¦

5 Likes

Please, just paste the sound cloud link on a separate line (and donā€™t do anything to it). That way it embeds properly in the message.

Thatā€™s great!cheers.

1 Like

Hereā€™s a charming little number about nuclear armaggeddon.

I wrote it after watching 1984s Threads. If youā€™ve not seen it - Iā€™d thoroughly recommend it, but I might also suggest to clear your calendar for the day after. Itā€™s everything its rumored to be - glued to the screen, scared sh*tless, followed by being utterly thoroughly depressed for about a weekā€¦ So, pretty much the gold standard for a horror movie. Bravo.

5 Likes

That is a lot of bass! Not bad or anything. But it is very present. Never heard of Threads before. Not sure if Iā€™m up for that kind of film anymore with the current state of the world. Anyway, other than the sample Iā€™m not getting a particular nuclear apocalypse vibe from your tune. Not that I would call it a happy, upbeat tune either. It does have some tasty tension / uneasiness in it. And I quite like the percussion! Well done!

2 Likes

Thanks eretsua. Much appreciate your listening and even more your feedback! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Should work now :slight_smile:
Thanks for the tip

1 Like

another remix for plateau sigma
all renoise ofc :upside_down_face:

10 Likes

AI can sing, but thereā€™s only nonsense coming out.

4 Likes

Here is another one done in Jeskola Buzz from 2002.
I am not sure if this classifies as some kind of triphop.
So, feel free to name it.

Cheers people!

4 Likes

Love that detuned organ sound!!

1 Like

Mission accomplished. You just forgot to put an automated bitcrusher in your master for a better fuck off. :wink:

Probably ā€œBreakcoreā€ is the combination of ā€œBreakbeatā€ and ā€œHardcoreā€, so ā€œHardcore Breakbeatā€ isnā€™t that far. But imo ā€œHardcore Breakbeatā€ is the better description in this case, because itā€™s about Breakbeat. And ā€œBreakcoreā€ often isnā€™t Breakbeat anymore, instead thereā€™s noise.

You can bother me anytime with this kind of music. The composition is very ā€œAmigaā€. It sounds a little bit like the music of Chris HĆ¼lsbeck. It partially could have been the OST of Turrican Level 1-1.

Yeah, all native synthesis and DSP, no plugins used, right? :upside_down_face:
I think this is one of your best works that Iā€™ve heard so far. A pad or choir can do wonders. You should use that kind of sound more often, itā€™s a huge upgrade for your music imo.

4 Likes

Hello!
There is my first Renoise song I can share:

This song is influenced by Star Control II game, old but great!

Regards!

2 Likes

I swear this is not AI. I found this commecial on Internet Archive and itā€™s quite hilarious i might say, so i stole it and dipped it in a volcano:

3 Likes

Some dark, psychedelic ambient trance? I donā€™t know, genres are confusing. :melting_face:

4 Likes

My first ā€œProtestsongā€ using Renoise, hope youĀ“ll like it.

2 Likes

I made this one using Bitwig

7 Likes

Donā€™t apologize for that, least of all here in this thread. Besides itā€™s a lively little tune. The M1 gives it a strong late 80s/early 90s vibe. Itā€™s lovely with a good amount of storytelling in your composition. I do feel the mix could be a bit more modern. Other than that, very well done!

@slujr Iā€™m of two minds on Creep. On the one hand I think this is a strong outing for you. It feels more focused than your usual stuff. I think that is a good thing. Sometimes, in true psychedelic art fashion, you use all the colours at once. And at full saturation. Which can get a little overwhelming, at least for me. But when you restrain yourself a little I think your tunes improve. That said, I feel that around the 3minute maybe 3m30s my attention starts to wander. I think it could use something there to keep things fresh. But itā€™s a good tune.

@TheBellows Generally speaking I think AI generated stuff is uninteresting. Or at least when the intention is to recreate something a human artist would do. But it seems youā€™re trying to do make it do weird things intentionally. I like that. That way it is just another tool. Your tune has some catchy moments. Things that are worth exploring further, I think.

Lavaā€™s sound design is cool! I think the commercial made its point before it shuts up. And frankly, moves out of the way the cool sound. When you put more effects on it when it returns I think it works better. The arpeggio sound when the voice is silent for a moment is way, way cool! Like seriously, more of that please!

@strobotone That feels old school, which fits with the 2002 time slot.

1 Like