I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

Nice

I used no arpeggio in this track, except for a few here and there. Ok, ok, i did use a little bit of arpeggio. Ok i admit, itā€™s all arpeggio. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That was great!!

I counted 3 arpeggios or was it 4 ?

1 Like

love this. thanks

Not sure how you count arpeggio?

1 Like

It sounded to me that different arpeggio plugins were playing at the same time or was it just one playing different patterns?

1 Like

I use phrases for the arpeggios, which is excellent for that, a lot better than any arpeggiater plugin or such imo. I make some different arpeggio phrases with some variation, set the scale i want and the zxx command to switch between the phrases.
There are up to 3 different tracks playing arps at the same time and 4 different instruments total playing arps, so thatā€™s pretty spot on.

1 Like

Hi,

I use Renoise as a MIDI sequencer for my gear via loopMIDI, reaper, silent way and a USAMO box.

Make lots of different kinds of electronic / experimental / ambient / noise / beat stuff which you can check out using the link bellow.

Thanks for taking the time and enjoy.

2 Likes

I finished my Nofap EP two days ago. I hope you guys enjoy it. I have used my laptop speakers since my headphones broke a few weeks ago. It may sound okay, but Iā€™m not entirely sure. My laptop speakers sound just fine since itā€™s a studio laptop; itā€™s kind of ancient from years ago, but the quality can go up to 96000 Hz in 24-bit stereo, which is certainly surprising since itā€™s a pretty old model, a Dell Studio 1735 that was second hand. The thing is breaking apart too, and itā€™s quite beat up. Iā€™m using Windows 10 on it, but Dell recommends using up to Windows 7 support since they donā€™t support Windows 10 and above, but I have no problems with it; itā€™s just that Iā€™m using the generic Windows 10 drivers, and the official manufacturerā€™s drivers for my hardware wonā€™t take effect or even install correctly. Link to EP here.

1 Like

Null, made with Reaper.

1 Like

Made with Renoise.

(Drumfunk\ Jungle\DnB) This time dawless) Digitakt 1 + Behringer neutron, raw Digitakt output and limiter in post (and my performance hickups:)

2 Likes

Drumfunk with dubtechno flawor, only renoise

5 Likes

Good stuff! Reminds me of Icarusā€™s Kamikaze album from way back

1 Like

Thanks!

This is a beautiful marriage of two of my favourite genres. Love it.

1 Like

Thanks) It was a bit tricky to get them sound together in one flow

3 Likes

Sounds so great when you tear it to bits during that break around 2:30!

1 Like