I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

I like the vibe of it.

Hope you don’t mind me saying. I’d be interested in hearing a version with drums a bit more buried in the mix. Or maybe a more mellow sound for them. I feel they are quite pushy. Giving it a restless feel. If that is what you’re going for, don’t change a thing. You’ve succeed.

1 Like

Good point, I will try it different. Please more feedback. I always am missing Renoise compressors in Bitwig. Cannot get friend with Bitwig’s.

Man I really dig your work.

You got an EP out or something?

1 Like

working on it …my release schedule is all over the place :frowning:

but i link here as soon as i have something more complete <3
thanks for liking the music

Perfecf !

1 Like

i don’t think they are going to dismiss your track in any case probably they would ask for a project file for proof i guess

@LegendaryTaunt i remember that i have an ep on bandcamp but the production is wack

here is the title track the ep was inspired in the movie “Waking Life”

3 Likes

Cool

A silly, cheesy synthwave song experiment, but still with harmonic problems. There is this constant annoying a# note going on, which my brain demands for, and I couldn’t find a better working substitution for it so far. Should play the notes on the piano and then see.

1 Like

this stuf is finally ready :slight_smile:

1 Like

Damn I always wanted to learn Spanish .Good job nice vocals.Give the lyrics in English please

1 Like

ahh i need to translate them :slight_smile:

1 Like

started this one this morning

5 Likes

Finally got a chance to try out Bitwig.

Think that will be my main DAW. Reaper is nice, but it takes me to long to get things going (but piece of cake once things are rolling).

Unmixed. This is just a demo so progression isn’t there 100% yet.

Edited the link.

2 Likes

ah shit welcome to the rabbit hole man …there is much to do in bitwig

1 Like

Thanks.

I’m discovering that.

My current mood given all the things I have yet to explore:

5 Likes

:joy: :joy:

Digged out this electro/deep house tune.

Regarding Bitwig: Sadly development is extremely slow currently. I am still missing a lot of simple workflow stuff. That said the EQ+ looks very nice, though I have plugins. Will wait a year or so with update. I think Bitwig is extremely nice for any musicians interested in experimental stuff. And others of course, too. Still, it’s not yet Renoise :rofl:

2 Likes

What is Bitwig missing for you?

track not found