I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

4 Likes

Gray, made with Reaper.

3 Likes

THat turn out to be terrific!!

1 Like

Just a silly little thing, glitchy and chaotic:

4 Likes

Tried to bridge that gap between modular and renoise. Not sure if it worked :confused:

5 Likes

I share full process on this video. Itā€™s not ā€œRenoise-heavyā€, i mainly played around Native Instruments Playbox.

3 Likes

Itā€™s sounding great.

1 Like

Hello, i am back again with a rather complex track as usual.
Made with Renoise. But it hasnā€™t passed the mixing stage yet.

Have a good one, people!

6 Likes

Impressive mix!

1 Like

@strobotone
Kinda funky! As always cool stuff. And thatā€™s a nice title right there. Thatā€™s what I always do. :slightly_smiling_face:

:grin:

@Jalex
Nice track. Whatā€™s the name of the video platform? ā€œBluTubeā€? :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks everyone! When it comes to finding a good title it might take two weeks until something comes up. The intended meaning of ā€œdigging for oldā€ is the process of digging through vinyl records / music for old folksā€¦ like us :slight_smile:

I really like the mix.

1 Like

A sort of psytrance rave, break core combination, hope you enjoy Stream Theologic by Neonate_Aeon | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

lol! this is the only platform that does not block this video. Honestly, this content on one resource caused a whole storm of moral horsemen. Who accused me of objectification, misogeny and generally being extremely insincere. To which my friend said a very. correct thing - someone has too much free time.

Going for a somewhat murky and crunchy old hardware sound:

2 Likes

Youā€™ll probably LOVE it as soon as itā€™s finished. Martin knows what heā€™s doing. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey, Iā€™m still in my autumn of life, which means Iā€™m still young enough. :wink:
For me ā€œdiigginā€™ for oldā€ means diggin for retro stuff of any kind, like videogames or old electronics (which are superior to modern electronics, especially in terms of a long life). Anyway, I like it.

What do you expect? Weā€™re living in a world where everybody can even officially change the gender every year (at least in Germany), unless thereā€™s a war and the western left wing extremist states realize that they need more (male) soldiers for the military. Yes, you can call it hypocrisy! Sick world!

1 Like

I am completely calm about people who want to change something in themselves. This is their personal choice, which I hope will make them happier. I just didnā€™t like the exploitation of ideas that helped them come out of the shadows. On the other hand, this is part of the path.

Now something different: my Youtube channel is completely done (including 99% samples, effects, backgrounds and ALL MUSIC) in Renoiseā€¦ Kids songs with a bit of dark techno :wink: (intros / outros). Here is my latest video Iā€™ve just uploaded. Everything you hear is Renoise 3.1.1 (X64) (had to keep working in that version due to compatibility with my oooold 32bit VSTs :slight_smile:

Baa Baa Beba / Baa Baa Baby
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOQSu-HI4WA

Song notes:
Iā€™ve finally immortalized the song dedicated to our little baby Alexa, Maximā€™s younger brotherā€¦ And we have also ā€˜agedā€™ a bit and tied our hair in ā€œbunsā€ :slight_smile: By the way, both Maxim and Alexa sang this melody when they were between 2 and 3 years old. They hum it while we are in the park, going to kindergarten, or walking by the sea. Aleksa sang it as ā€˜Baa Baa Babyā€™ and Maksim as ā€˜Ti Ti Ritiā€™. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The Oldenburger Computer Museum used a track by me :partying_face:

6 Likes

Of course, but thatā€™s not the point. The point is that everybody feels offended by anything. Men feel offended by calling them men, women feel offended by calling them women, almost everyone Ć­n the web feels offended by anything thatā€™s written or shown anywhere (and by far not only in case of politics) and so on. And if a left wing extremist state creates a law that everyone can OFFICIALLY change its gender EVERY YEAR, there are no more questions. Thatā€™s just 100% degeneration and has nothing to do with freedom. Itā€™s just sick! If youā€™re a man but feel like a woman, and you want to become a woman by medical treatment, ok. But if you feel like a woman this year and you change officially your gender, and next year you feel different and change officially your gender to male again, just to change it again to female the year after next and so on, it CANNOT be taken seriously AT ALL. And facts like this are just excesses of the current moronic ā€œZeitgeistā€. Iā€™m not surprised that youā€™ve faced a shitstorm because of your video.

Sounds nice, and the museum looks nice. Da hat jemand saubergemacht. :wink:

4 Likes