I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

Ufff… you really have good ears. I was pretty sure that it’s exactly the same version beside the one chord which is different. But obviously I slightly changed the mix again. However that’s really subtle.

So, it was just about the chord which was different and what he thought was not sounding right in my version… Consider the rest to sound the same.

Awesome, thanks for listening!
Was hoping you might give some feedback here; mix does seem muddy some times more than others.

Ah, the chord, I didn’t notice the change. I gotta say the original is much better imo. The “special version” doesn’t sound completely wrong, but it’s kinda off. Just like some single notes in your recent song. :wink:

Yes, and it sounds way better through headphones in every aspect, also in terms of the “muddiness”. But it’s there. How do you treat your high ends? Do you cut them at 10000 Hz? Are you using Exciters? Personally I think cutting high ends and put an Exciter on a track is a pretty good method to keep some clearness without keeping too many high ends. But I wouldn’t use it in the master, only in terms of some single instruments if necessary. Just for the record… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You pretty much nailed it, I’m using a high cut and an exciter into a gainer (reducing) the dB gain from exciter;
this eventually feeds up into a bus compressor with a non-transient affecting attack (200ms).

Mixed these tracks with new headphones, my old headphones had next to no highs present, these new
ones (dt 770 pro) have really good highs though, probably need to adjust to the new cans some more.

This one is slightly amphibic, so if you have ranidaphobia you should consider yourself warned.

4 Likes

Made with SunVox:

4 Likes

This sounds pretty good to me! at 1:07 it sounds a bit wrong to me. It’s just one or a few notes. But I like that clarinet sound.

1 Like

Hey guys what do you think of this clip? Made it in renoise , i’m a bit scared to touch it to finish it now incase i mess it up lol.

3 Likes

Well, this is my first time ever sharing my releases with the Renoise community, so here we go!

1)The first one is from my “SUPPRESSED” EP which is a YouTube-only release. I haven’t even bothered to promote it. It’s 4 songs in somewhat different styles built around 4 vocal experiments from a fellow called “Shamoozey” that I found over at Looperman years ago.
This is “NIGHTFALL” --the 3 others are over at YT for those who want to take a listen.

The second one is a remix I did for an EBM (for those who are into this genre) outfit from Norway called Atropine.

REMIX: Obeisance (The Noble Rot by Miza​[​R​]​)

1. The third one is also an Atropine EBM Remix I did back in 2016.

Vein Cramp (Miza​[​R] Killing Spree)

1. NOW we are over at the old-computer music remake/cover part of things. This is a Duran Duran remake of my original C64 “Duran Duran - Ordinary World” cover track (with some additional fakechip stuff going on).

…this is enough spam for today – :white_heart: Jensinii!!!

1 Like

Thanks and yes it actually is wrong. I did it on purpose, but not so sure it was a good idea. I kinda felt i needed something there that sounded off, so i changed the scale briefly.

I like your track too, reminds me a bit of Massive Attack.

1 Like

Good stuff you should post more often cause your tracks are great

1 Like

3 Likes

Renoise: ClaviaSundaySmog consists of Clavia MicroModular samples (percussive / rhythms / loops) and i believe some pad sounds.

Renoise: Nayahanneoh. can’t quite remember but i think there’s EXS24 + other softsynths (fabfilter One?), and plenty of samples involved. and Waldorf Attack, too.

3 Likes

Hi all,

Thru all these years as I started makin music in Renoise, I commited many tracks in different styles, here are some of my latest works already released:

Njoy…

3 Likes

I am amazed of the quality of your tracks ,truly pro work here!!

i really really enjoyed listening to this!

1 Like

this was done in renoise, with some samples i recorded from my elektron digitone

3 Likes

I really like this, the Digitone is such a unique synth. Great track.

1 Like

renoise only breakcore sound design mayhem https://on.soundcloud.com/x7zSYf9ET9wp6CWW9

1 Like
3 Likes