I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

edit

4 Likes

My God that introā€¦Epic!!!Cant help you with the name but i like them both :smile:

1 Like

glad you like it is for the Venus theory giveaway the theme is ā€œInfinityā€ :sweat_smile:

ā€œInfinity Pitā€ fit well because of the space ambience!
Evoquing me some sceneries like in the film Interstellar around the black holeā€¦ :rocket: :new_moon:

1 Like

fuck yeah !! thanks for listening <3

btw Interstellar is a great film

3 Likes

effects without editing > i was amazed how renoise looks in the window (ofc, crappy phone camera didnā€™t capture it as one could see)

Just finished my entry to Spitfire Audioā€™s Westworld Scoring Competition. I have no experience with writing orchestral music. And though I love my synthesizers I am no Hans Zimmer. So I decided to record something differentā€¦ a rock tune. All inside Renoise. :slight_smile:

Let me know what you think.

Fair warning. Contains minor spoilers for Westworld Season 3.

Youtube:

Soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.com/electronic-tiger/westworld-westworldscoringcompetition2020

2 Likes

mostly beats

2 Likes

The beats are good :ok_hand: but Iā€™m not sure about the picture! :laughing:

1 Like

:sunny: An unusual genre on the forum, here is a new-age track I composed and released in 2016.
The video was just posted yesterday on the popular youtube channel of the videast Andreea Petcu, Iā€™m really pleased with the result:

The flute is played by me. And all is made in Renoise.

4 Likes

Truly you are a one man band Fabrice and this piece is amazing so peaceful and calming

1 Like

After long Time a new Progressive Psytrance Track.
I love short Time working ,so i have a lot Time for important things in life :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :beers:
Greetings and a nice Weekend to everyone

4 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

Nice,it sounds for me like Cinematic Trap :+1:

1 Like

I like it.Good for meditation and coming down :star_struck:
Tomorrow i will listen it again before i go to Work :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Not your typical psytrance track and i say that in a good way.

First track made in Bitwig (it was basically finished in one evening):

And some eye candy:

4 Likes

made with renoise 1.9 a while back :smiley:

5 Likes

Beautiful track man and beautiful eye candy