I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

most of them yeahh but some are old and were made in renoise + reason and Fl studio

amigos mutantes was made in renoise for the MBC last year

I have both and prefer Hive2 at the moment. Zebra is fucking complex and it will cost me months to get into it.
But if you really want to learn sound synthesis seriously take Zebra ā€¦

1 Like

again 2 new tracks made only with renoise and repro
btw these plugins are great and free to use :wink:
https://www.fullbucket.de/music/vst.html

2 Likes

2 Likes

Psytrance with a twist Good job

A bit late with the question, but what did you use for the 303 sound?

1 Like

Thanks.Its my 2nd try for a Psytrance Track. I Need some more exercise :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hive with Satin afterwards.

1 Like

sound wise i love the 3 hive zebra and diva ā€¦

zebra its a monster but UI wise i prefer hive ā€¦im making most of my sounds lately with europa or just plain bitwig stuff the sampler or the polygrid

europa is amazing but for some sounds its kinda weakā€¦it doesnt sound as robust as the Uhe stuff while keeping the analogue character

Iā€™ve just put a remix online here if anyone is interested, playing in Renoise. Missed the deadline by far and had it sitting around for a good while, finished it up recently.

7 Likes

Some psytrance template work, hehe

1 Like

after one week Renoising i need a break and silence.I love Renoise , it is pure Fun to work with Renoise . Thanks to the Creators.

Sombody tested the Polyend Tracker Hardware?
Greetings and a good nice weekend for all

5 Likes

My God what have you done here?I loved them both especially the second one.

Just started a Loop I made with Reaper:

Sounds promising imo ā€¦

4 Likes

Thank You :relaxed:
Itā€™s a great feeling when you sometimes get goosebumps while listening to your music and you even dance to your songs

I can tell you, it is the energy of creation. What we are currently experiencing around the world is very intense. There are days when I walk around the area smiling all day but there are also days when I feel a lot of anger inside and would like to get out of here with a spaceship or the people or beings Kill those who are responsible for all the suffering, well letā€™s leave it at that, itā€™s not the place to discuss it.
Well what I want to say is that there are days when I canā€™t get a sound properly like a writer doesnā€™t put a letter on his sheet of paper, then there are days when I have an idea to start and come in an indescribable flow until the track is finished I donā€™t play an instrument and I canā€™t read notes.
I will probably only become a drummer and surfer in my next life ā€¦ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

new tune

4 Likes

Sommer ohne Festivals has some serious drive!

If you donā€™t mind me saying, I find the voice samples a bit distracting. For me they kinda break the spell your music put me under. I guess voice samples come with the goa territory. But maybe they are a bit too loud and up front.

Anyway, rocking track! Thanks for sharing.

thanks for your criticism, it can be too loud yes. I still have to master the track. The topic of mastering is still new territory for me and apparently very complex :slight_smile:

As I have just posted this music in the forum recently, I will link to my post:

2 Likes

Nice one :+1: