I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

Screenshot - 16.07.2020 , 06_48_42

1 Like

Your channels are empty except the master channel? Thatā€™s something I would recommend to change. A compressor in every channel is actually a must, you will hear the difference. If you do this, you can adjust the settings of the compressors as you need them for the specific instrument in use channel by channel. Someone correct me if Iā€™m wrong.

I did another track yesterday:

2 Likes

Fabulous track man!!

I am currently trying out VST plugins (compressors, EQ, distortion, chord, reverb, Bitcrusher e.t.c)
There are a lot of great filters but just as much scrap.
I might get a bundle of those.
They really cost a lot of money.

SoundToys
Softube
OhmForce
FabFilter
Eventide
AudioThing
Voxengo
MeldaProduction
kiloHearts
d16
Blue cat

As soon as I have tried a little, I post the same track again, with 1-3 VST plugins on each track.

Your track TNT - Warrior sounds really great.
It has a bit of film music :+1:

Thanks guys!

@tisi
Why spending alot of money when Renoise already has the tools you need?
Save your money and first learn how to use compressors, filters, limiters etc., and if youā€™re still not satisfied with the result you can spend your money for external things. But believe me, the tools in Renoise arenā€™t bad. For my part, I would only buy something if the existing things in Renoise wouldnā€™t deliver or if I would like to have an addition to that. Think about it. :wink:

You are probably right, after all I donā€™t have a music studio and frankly the bundles are too expensive for me from 500 euros upwards.
I would rather invest the money in the Polyend Tracker

Iā€™ll take the Renoise own plugins.
Letā€™s see what comes out of it, Iā€™ll get in touch
greetings

no and yes,
no - compressor is not a ā€˜mustā€™ and yes - you will hear differenceā€¦ positive or negative - it depends on material, context and what do you want to achieveā€¦ i would say eq & filters are more likely to be residing on every channel, rather than compressorā€¦ or some sort of clipperā€¦
But thatā€™s another topic, letā€™s try not to drift from the OP.
Cheers

Hi there guysā€¦ hereā€™s some dirty glitches from my living room while fastingā€¦ algorithmic sequences with a small analog synth and samplesā€¦ it was fun to make it, hope someone will like it!!

2 Likes

excellent man! :wink:

Thank you and cheers mates !

A quick one:

1 Like

Quick but awesome!!!

Thanks! After listening again I had to dull the bass a little and reuploaded it. I think now itā€™s good. At least I hope so. :wink:

A Birthday PsyTrance Track for my colleague Martin.
I nearly missed his Birthday,so i had not much Time.
Hope it is ok for a small Birthday Track.
Greeting and a nice Weekend to all.

4 Likes

A great present for your friend.Great track and loved the Flintstones reference

I feel like Iā€™m constantly spamming the song forum (cause I can be somewhat prolific when I am making music), so Iā€™ll drop my latest in this threadā€¦

Edmā€¦ 98% Renoise. Some pre-production in Cubase (layering and resampling drum elements), post-production in Cubase (mastering/loudness max)

No rewire on this one. This is totally sequenced, written, mixed, produced in Renoise

3 Likes

collab with @lilith

6 Likes

Good collab nice work you 2

1 Like

This is good!

1 Like

thanks for listening

@stoiximan @2_daze_j