I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

Thanks! I should clarify these are the first 2 songs I finished :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks for your help, Iā€™ll give it a try, and Iā€™ll post the track afterwards.
greetings mathias

One moreā€¦!

For some reason Iā€™ve been much more productive after switching to Renoise. I guess I was stuck in a rut after using the same DAW for so long.

3 Likes

Released yesterday! Available in high/normal quality here (all platforms): https://geni.us/tourdetraumxix

8 Likes

@Denim Great track, well produced. i like the sound design in particular, congrats !

1 Like

Thanks a lot @keith303 , appreciate that! :pray:

had some fun with some plugin demos :dango:
Why does everything have to be so expensive :frowning:

2 Likes

Great track man

1 Like

Dear Lord this is amazing!!!Bravo my friend

1 Like
2 Likes

Wow thanks @stoiximan, glad you liked it!

1 Like

dude serious banger <3

1 Like

@beatsgo wow #onlyaudiosamples, and thatā€™s sound sweet! :clap:

@cereal7 Nice works! And already newbies into Renoise?! :open_mouth: Did you ever knew about trackers before? Keep it up!

Thanks
I had no idea about the tracker worldā€¦ had used many DAWs but never touched a tracker. To be honest I think itā€™s not that different. Can be a shock to some people, but only takes a couple of hours to get used to it.

1 Like

Here is a new Version.I toke standard Renoise VSTs

1. Bus Compressor
  2. Mixer EQ
  3. Maximizer

1 Like

Iam proudly to present a new Goa-PsyTrance Track for my working colleges Gela and Jannis :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Sweet!! :smiley:

Yes I understand this feeling, despite a stark-looking visual interface, a tracker has something more basic and more ā€œdirectā€ than some other DAWs, especially for computers users.

Some of the drums are just made with basic waveforms (sine, noiseā€¦) which I placed modulations on volume and pitch to achieve the sounds.

Yes, this sounds much better. It has more contrast in bass, mids and treble and the whole mix is much ā€œlouderā€ than before. Did you use a bus compressor in the master track or in every single track? I personally never used a bus compressor, so Iā€™m curious. I use a compressor in every single track.