I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

What a unique wonderful track!!Dont over do it in mixing it sounds very good already

Replying to my own post here… but… I’ve updated the mix

Yes, i really love the sound of the hurdy gurdy myself, also t

I know what you mean with overdoing :slight_smile: Not a lot of mixing to do anymore, just some final touches to do…
In also not happy the kick and snare yet tho…
And some nicer transitions is on the list still.

1 Like

Sorry i am getting a bit drunk after these 2 beer…
Somehow my knobs where turned \o/
Now i will actually listen…

Still there is something about that kick annoying, dont know what… but it also might be a bit too techno for me :wink:

Yeah I’m not 100% thrilled with the track myself…

It doesn’t go above zero… :slight_smile:

I read your post really quick lol

– I’ve been doing a lot of expiremetal production stuff. It’s totally crazy production ideas. Layered drums, tons of compression, distortion, parallel effects chains. Heavy reverb settings on synths. 3 bass lines…

That track is only one chord… f minor irrc

1 Like

Yeah i hear ya there, But like i said, i guess its also my kinda natural hate for techno… but even still then when i start this track. this kick comes in so hard, which is kind of unpleasant IMO, maybe some automation?

There was a point in time, during production where I almost rolled off the attack of the kick with a transient shaper, but I forgot about it

There’s also clicking in one of the synths…

I’m likely just going to move on to the next track, rather than continue with an idea thats just kind of, “never going to become great,” no matter how many revisions

Oh, and another track i did in the last week :slight_smile:
Also just renoise obviously… since i still cant do pianoroll \o/

2 Likes

Says not available on my browser… did you remove?

Dope tracks here.

Thank you!

After a lifetime of dabbling in music complete with multiple several-year hiatuses, I’ve finally finished and released a song.

I didn’t use Renoise or Redux in this track (just Logic), since I didn’t discover them until literally the day after I finished mixing the song, but future songs will be incorporating them for sure :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What a peaceful little track.Nice work mate

1 Like

Here’s a rap song I made entirely in renoise.

The vocals and record scratching was recorded using the sample recorder. The beat is all native renoise and I sampled mahavishnu orchestra.

My SoundCloud contains lots of renoise projects, tascam 8 track projects, and recordings of old bands I used to play in. All the renoise stuff is tagged renoise. My shit is pretty unpolished for the most part. I tend to move on to new ideas quickly so I try and force myself to complete songs even if I know I should spend more time polishing. But yeah so kinda lo-fi for sure!

3 Likes

Pretty good track friend but I would like more aggressive vocals cause you know rap is all about the vocals.

Simple microtonic as and snare samples + some mouse x-y movement in supercolider, simple fm code
Totally addicted to supecollider , lately
(
{
var speed1; var speed2;//new variation sinus controlling amplitude
speed1=0.2;
speed2=33;
PMOsc.ar([0,1.5],
MouseY.kr([444,446]),
MouseX.kr(0,16pi),0,0.2,0)*SinOsc.ar(freq:MouseX.kr(speed1,speed2),mul:0.5)
}
.play;
)

3 Likes

Yeah. Im not really much of a rapper. It was more of a thing I made as an inside joke for my co-workers. Thanks for listening! I think it’s cool you listen to everyone’s stuff on here. This thread has been a crazy good resource to hear stuff peeps are making. Cheers!

1 Like

Have a good week!

4 Likes

I am glad i started this thread there is so much talent here and i find great inspiration hearing new songs every day from you guys.I see you say you are not a rapper but you are better than 90 percent of what i hear these days from other self called rappers on youtube.Dont give up on it even if its a joke you never know where it may lead you and its always good practice to try new things.