I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

I never thought that we could achieve so good results by programming a song in text,i guess i have some exploring to do with this supecollider.Great outcome friend

ffx always something interesting and easy to listen by you.Great great track clean and i liked the vocals a lot

1 Like

Oh no , only the fm was done in supercollider, recordes as a wave and impored in renoise
Sequencing was done in renoise , I am still a beginner in supercollider , obj. or. coding is pretty difficult ( at least to me it is )
And sure , you can make full songs in supercollider , cylob is the ultimate proof of that.but then he is also a seasoned coder
Supercollider has a vast library of sequencing tools , it’s a verry deep program
I have been using and building stuff in reaktor for almost 2 decades , sometimes it’s nice to change weapons and supercollider built in u-gens are of exceptional high quality .

1 Like

Thanks. Vocals are by mr. blipblop, a pity that he is not around here anymore…

drum and bassy remix;

4 Likes

Where is he at ?

Oh man that was unbelievable congrats!!!

1 Like

I literally saw the Zombies come at me and i liked how you ended the song

What do you think about the highs? The highs are always a little bit intense after rendering, so I turn them down every time. Is this Renoise specific or is this usual regardless of the DAW? Who knows?

4 Likes

Sounds good to me :smile: No problems with highs here.

1. check exporting config
  2. null test
  3. null test

Here’s a little something from me. I used the new mastering feature in Soundcloud and to me it sounds like it does a pretty decent job. What do you think, does it sound allright?

3 Likes

For my sister Sandra
Happy birthday, all the best and love for you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I dedicate this song to Keith Flint,
rest in peace my friend

4 Likes

I think it did a descent job and your track rocks big time!!

1 Like

Back to the 90s!!Wonderful track and happy birthday to your sister

God bless his soul. A big inspiration to us all

Thank you.
How are you?
Which are your last tracks?
I was busy the last time so which 2-3 tracks i have to listen.
Greetings mathias

1 Like

I haven’t posted any new stuff lately I have some family problems and don’t have time for anything but you could click in my profile there is my SoundCloud link there.

Thanks stoixman! I have tried a few different automatic mastering services and so far i think SC mastering service probably is the best yet. Maybe a reason to stay on Soundcloud? I have planned to migrate to another platform, but i haven’t gotten my finger out of my ass yet…

1 Like