I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

thanks

Hey,

This is an EP I wrote in Renoise. Admittedly, I mixed it in reaper and my friend mastered it, but it all started in the tracker

If anyone’s interested, I can put up the XRNS’s for them :slight_smile:

Keen to hear any and all feedback.

R

2 Likes

Very nice tracks man.I listened to all 4 of them and i got to say you contracted these tunes beautifully.Where do you people hide all the time?Give me all you got!! :smile:

did a short loop in renoise and took 2 acapellas for a play
used mostly airwindows stuff in bitwig for mixing with acapella

(no tags on stuff anymore, as i didn’t realize it’s on)
1 Like

4 computer music tunes: the first 2 made with ableton live and the last 2 made with renoise. Someone else mixed and mastered them though.

3 Likes

Well that someone did a great job mixing and mastering but you also did a great job composing.Etude In Beweging is such a simple tune but so powerful

1 Like

A track made in Bitwig, so far not finished (surprise :laughing:)

3 Likes

Wow I like it! Especially the first minute evoque a bright and airy feeling.

Sound good already i like it

Thank you, glad you like them! Etude In Beweging is my personal favourite (of my own tunes).

1 Like

Recorded some Dawless ambient jams over this past week. Cleaned up a little bit in Reaper, but otherwise it’s just my Minilogue xd and a Boss RC-1 looping pedal into a 2-track Zoom recorder. There’s also a cheap Behringer mixer, but it’s not doing much. It’s quite fun working with this simple setup, even if the end results are a little sloppy (Can’t hide my mistakes here). Anyway, give it a listen:

@Fabrice @stoiximan thanks for the feedback!

Cheers for the kind words :), as mentioned I can stick the xrns’ up!

1 Like

Some super cheesy scaffolding

1 Like

Hello! This topic is a good idea! I’ve been making Trance, electronic and hardstyle music with Renoise for a long time. Here is my last Hardstyle track made with renoise 3.2: https://youtu.be/ANNWCDoklOAIcepower - This Is My Style
It use a lot of vst instruments and effects but all the mixing and mastering is made in renoise. Hope you enjoy😊

2 Likes

Get At Them

4 Likes

I like your style icepower.Tell me how did you achieve the vocal in this fabulous track?

Great track man always something different and special from you

Something different and special :smiley:

Mein Geburtstagsgeschenk an mich
My birthday present to me

Aus der Rubrik Filme und Blödsinn
From the category films and nonsense

„Youth Wars“ Doku ĂŒber Kieler Jugendbanden Anfang der 90er Jahre
Ruhe in Frieden Bernd Knauer
“Youth Wars” documentary about youth gangs in Kiel in the early 1990s
Rest in peace Bernd Knauer

Aus der Rubrik Filme und Blödsinn
From the category films and nonsense