I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

Oh man oh man!!!Where are the other tracks from you new album? This is spectacular work!!!I haven’t been this excited by a track for a long time now.Respect to you my friend

This is exceptionally good! Is this done in Renoise? What synths are you using?

1 Like

Yeah, this is really good! Reminds me of the OST from Mass Effect. I love space sound!

My latest work:

2 Likes

tnt

1 Like

:smile:
But as so often I heard something disturbing me after I already uploaded the track. So I needed to delete, redo and reupload it. New version above. I just dulled one of the higher synths.

1 Like

Man your tracks are solid if you dress them up with a vocalist and some good lyrics then the sky is the limit.

Thank you, it’s encouraging to hear that - I tend to think my production is rubbish!

1 Like

Me too for my music but i think we must let others to judge that

@stoiximan @fladd Thank you guys!

Yes, this is made in Renoise. This is the only DAW I use.
My favourite synths are currently Serum and Massive X.
Also I use Thorn, Kontour & Razor (Reactor Synths)
In that particular track I have also used some sounds of the Universe and Solar Planets from NASA.
More tracks are coming, I’m currently mastering and making transitions in–between

Thanks again!

2 Likes

Here is a couple of more tracks, on the pre–production stage.

This is philosophical, deep track, where I’m looking back to my family history and mapping it, on psychological level

The Roots

The-Roots

Listen

2 Likes

This one hasn’t finished yet, but the structure is there…More or Less

Deforming

Deforming

Listen

1 Like

Bang!!!Perfect track i will be waiting for the final version

only native renoise fx, :}

1 Like

Should I? It’s been a while since I used vocals for the last time. Personally I prefer music without any vocals. But I’ve got the tools, new microphone, iZotope VocalSynth 2 and some more stuff. Maybe in future. But if vocals then I would like to change it by using a vocoder or stuff like that. I can show you a track with some vocals I made a few years ago for another forum. The music style is an “invention” by me, I call it Sidwave. If you listen to it you will know why. The SID is big! :wink:

3 Likes

Of course you should use your vocals and why not try without a vocoder just clean vocals you never know how people will react.I ve listened to bad singers that make amazing tracks and good singers the worst kind.I also believe that no one can express our feelings better in a track than ourselves

1 Like

stoiximan is right. Go for it.

1 Like

2 Likes

it’s been a while since the last post :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Similar tracks. You could also combine them in to one big lovely tune.I like all the small details you put in your tracks and that is what makes a pro in the music business.

1 Like

nice mix

1 Like