I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

Sound nice when are you going to release the album?

1 Like

Thanks @stoiximan! Gonna be a while, sometime next year.

1 Like

They have a vst now are you using that?How is it with Renoise?

Working on some new stuff, but here’s two made on Renoise. If you’re a Spotify user, please follow :wink:.

3 Likes

Great tracks my friend I followed😉

Made all this. Stuff yesterday using randomly generated stuff :grin:

Listen to generated music today by Type-A on #SoundCloud

4 Likes

Nice harmony demonstration! Pleasant to hear.
I think these tracks need more lead melody, that certainly could be good.

Here is a piece that I made in FL Studio a few months ago. I was in Windows 7; now I am in Ubuntu Studio and starting again learning Renoise and LMMS as a beginner. I had my own reasons for leaving Windows and going 100% Linux. Not sure how to upload a YouTube video to here. Anyway…

Note that I took down this video because I took down all my videos from youtube; that thing where you could be slugged with money because you are making “kid’s content”. I couldn’t risk it. I did have Tron as a word on one. The whole copyright, kids’ whatever stuff has gone nuts. I don’t publish on YOutube anymore.

2 Likes

So nice and clean sounding!!Congrats

Thanks! I am 100% self taught; I taught myself hardcore music theory [sus chords, 6ths etc]. There was a lot that I liked about FL Studio. By the time I made this [four years approx making music in FL] I had got experienced at it; FL can make things quickly. But there were things about FL Studio that I did not like; one was the channel mixer/fader controls; you can disconnect a channel from the master channel and lose all sound for that channel, and hence any instruments on it, and you are not told about it. Then it is hard to undo that. In short I found FL Studio to have a destructive workflow.

p.s I was going to post another track below but I deleted it because Metapop doesn’t show up well in posts.

1 Like

Ep I release today based on the generative stuff I was doing

Listen to Rediscovery by Type-A on #SoundCloud

5 Likes

This is a fucking damn awesome jungle tune. It remembers me back to my 90s time when we were on jungle events every weekend…

1 Like

My first attempt at some faster paced drums
Any feedback would be great.

6 Likes

That’s great. Did you program every single beat by hand?

1 Like

yes, except for the break that starts at around 2:26 and ends at around 3:14. Thats where i just fooled around with a break retrigger instead of cutting it up etc.
Thanks for the positive comment.

1 Like

Yep it turned out pretty good.

1 Like

Like a jazzy -Western feeling this track has.I thought i was in America chased by indians.

4 Likes

Made this Beatz in Renoise 100% Hope yu like it.:cowboy_hat_face::blush:

5 Likes

Good job but this kind of music needs a rapper to shine.Why not try yourself?

1 Like