I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

You seem to have a unique style,i like that.Way to go!! Give me more music people and do share your equipment or other info about your tracks

1 Like

Three tracks I haven’t “published” aka put on soundcloud, but after listening with some distance I may change my mind. Somehow I was not happy with all the tracks I did during this time… Maybe it was just because of my bad mood?

This track is a strongly modified version of the first track, but it’s completely different and
I deleted the renoise project by accident:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum.Nice track keep them coming

I liked Endgame the most but if you feel you need to do some adjustments be careful to not overdo it

Finally finished this. Think of it as a soundtrack to a game where you grow attached to several characters and no matter what choices you make, they die in the end.

2 Likes

You captured the essence of death nicely in this track.Great job

1 Like

Nice song i really enjoyed it !

1 Like

this is my latest project under LOB still not finished

synthwave stuf as usual for LOB

8 Likes

You got to do a tutorial on this for us especially the mixing part.THat huge sound but so clear and bright and the arrangement my god is wonderful.

1 Like

for suree as soon as i finish the tune :slight_smile:

glad you like it

im making music in renoise again !!! so ill be sharing my songs here

3 Likes

Really? But why? Thought you got used to Bitwig so much :joy:

1 Like

Came a long way since the Amiga days…

6 Likes

I like how you build it up slowly and the swing feeling is terrific.Solid mix also.

it doesnt matter which daw i use im not getting paid to use anyone in specific

also renoise removes the visual aspect of making music …sometimes thats what i need anyways im mixing in bitwig after so ill be using bitwig always its super easy to mix and layer stuff there

1 Like

You mean the piano roll with visual aspect?

nah the piano roll not so much

more like the horizontal arrangement in renoise i get a different experience and of course i found myself treating samples way different in renoise than any other DAW

crazy chopping, not easy to pull off doing something really original with the break in this day and age, but you did

1 Like

A small snippet from an upcoming album:

4 Likes

Is this recorded live with a band or are you playing all the instruments?Good stuff anyway.