I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

love the vibe and sounds on this tune

great cinematic ambience

it reminds me a little bit to Wojciech Golczewski

1 Like

ohh, didnā€™t know him, playing rn! thanks for listening!

I agree a change can make a huge difference in music making.Cool track

2 Likes

Always something fresh and worth listening and I am never disappointed by your tracks.

2 Likes

thanks for listening bro u are the best

1 Like

Yep i have listened to every track that was posted here and still going.Post some of your stuff even if you are not confident.

7 Likes

Donā€™t worry about mixing and mastering.First master how to get down ideas and finish them. Also donā€™t restrict yourself in sample based music,use synths and other midi vst, learn at least basic music theory ,itā€™s there where great music is made.

2 Likes

way better mixdown (check the audius link)

5 Likes

For my taste thatā€™s too much sidechaining. Is this ā€œstare of the artā€ meanwhile? Beside of that I really like the track.

Like this a lot!

1 Like

Wow, this is massive! One of the best tracks I heard here!

1 Like

Thanks for listening bro

Yeahh !! I always sidechain with gatekeeper itā€™s effectively ducking to the kick and snare by -inf
I just think it sounds cleaner

But to each their own I guess

1 Like

thanks lilith! means a lot :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I did a drum and bass track in bitwig. Actually I started in renoise and then missed the clear overview of the arranger, so I exported samples and continued in Bitwig (you will all hate me now :smiley: )

6 Likes

Yep i hate you big time cause you can operate 2 daws and i cant :upside_down_face: Excellent track

thanks !

1 Like

Something I finished today. Chillwave track with sloppy acoustic guitar.

1 Like

Mx linux is the way to go if you have a weak laptop try it.

1 Like

Music creation reactivation:

4 Likes

Good one friend!!!Where have you been ?Its been some time since you posted anything around here.Listen i havenā€™t forgotten about our track but there are so much going on in my life right now I really dont have time for music making but I will make it happen