I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

made this yesterday
all sounds but the drums were made in Rapid by Parawave Audio

5 Likes

I like your Synthwave stuff. I still need your track ā€œ14ā€ for my collection! :wink:
In this case I would reduce the reverb, itā€™s a little bit muddy. Otherwise itā€™s probably what you wanted to achieve, right?

@antismap
Sounds like some old Techno stuff from an old music tape. Oldschool.

@Land_of_Bits
I especially like the arps. The melody is good, the quality is good, everything is good. I just would add some stuff in the background, it seems to be a little bit empty. Otherwise many other Synthwave tracks also are made like this, so itā€™s a matter of taste I think.

1 Like

Iā€™m a little confused. Itā€™s nice oldschool, I like it, but somehow I feel like your bass was from different song. No, not stolen, nothing like that, just doesnā€™t fit here. As if I was expecting a completely different key while listening to the leads. Hard to say in fact. Or is just strange. Nice anyway, different.

EDIT: No, after second listening, everything sounds ok, maybe this bass is just a litte annoying for me, but plays fine. :slight_smile:

1 Like

A short Elektro track. Yes, there are some repeatings. It has to be like that. :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you for listening
I think you are right I made all the sounds but the bass itā€™s actually a trance pluck pitched down
Probably thatā€™s why it feels weird

Hereā€™s something, made with both Renoise and another DAW.

3 Likes

Under each track you have in soundcloud there is a share button.Click that and copy/paste the URL here

Thanks!

5 Likes

To this day I am still amazed when I see and hear tracks made with these small trackers. Terrific track man!!!

2 Likes

Thanks man. The intro is a bit long for my taste and some elements are missing to keep it interesting all the way through but we decided to call it a day and move on with it. Iā€™m glad you like it though.

2 Likes

I just want to know - in what program do you made that sequences? This whole module is sequence based, so I hope itā€™s something you made by yourself in some DAW, then just downsample to format that OctaMED can handle.

Bit darker again this time (made with RENOISE)

10 Likes

I like the bass and the mix is super great! Not overcompressed and very transparent. Track is also great, nice 80ish and not too cheesy!

1 Like
3 Likes

Thatā€™s great! Like the bass and the drums here and the atmosphere. Great mix! Maybe itā€™s only me, but the pad is a bit unpleasant sometimes in the higher frequencies. Would low pass itā€¦

Dope! Like it!

1 Like

love this track

dark indeed!

1 Like

Sounds very good. The only thing Iā€™m not sure about is the Muezzin in this track. I probably would drop and replace it. But thatā€™s a matter of taste.

If you mean the very first pad at the beginning of the track, it already is. And furthermore itā€™s ā€œde-essedā€. Otherwise you would get earache when this pad goes one octave higher at 0:25 or 3:52. :wink:
For my ears itā€™s good now, but thanks for the hint anyway. :slightly_smiling_face:

@idem345
Nice track!

Indeed, but you have to use loops and a lot of pattern effect commands if you want to get something interesting as a result out of 4 tracks. Sample your pattern, create a loop, use loops in all 4 tracks and you will get 16 tracks within a program having only 4 tracks. But of course this method is very limited. I used to create music this way back then on Amiga with Protracker. Tons of songsā€¦

3 Likes

All my music is made entirely on Renoise

This is my Techno Alias

This one is Free

And so is this one

4 Likes