I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

Yes, I want to hear more. If you need some inspiration check out this little gem:

Cool stuff, you should also do some Elektro, you’re almost there. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hopefully. :wink:
At the moment it sounds like a title track of an anime for japanese children.
Absolutely not my cup of tea, quite the opposite. But I acknowledge the work.

1 Like

That totally reminds me of: Garth Knight - Break Point - YouTube

t h a t w a s s o f u c k i n a w e s o m e!
great job man!

1 Like

the tune sounds nice, but mixwise for my taste:
drums (rhytmic elements are buried way in the back)
0.08 - that effect is going way even over vocals.

0:27-0:28 you have to invest effort to hear that crash tho :stuck_out_tongue:

I think you would benefit from bringing the drums into main sound picture here, pumping up them with a lot of parallel injects to make them ‘roomy’ and not-so-thin perhaps

those are technicals that i would work on, but the tune is sounding very nice and lovely

1 Like

Experimental downtempo, composed on Renoise.

2 Likes

This was made with another DAW.

1 Like

Because of the video? The music itself is completely different. And the video is from a different movie, too. But your Garth Knight video reminds me of this, which is from the same movie called Hard Boiled. The Mark Gor Theme is from A Better Tomorrow, one of the greatest asian movies there is.

What’s the difference between Outrun Part 2 and On FIre? It’s the same song, isn’t it? Just other sections. You posted this before, right? Sounds familiar. The guitar is cool, I think you already told me what VST you use for this. What was it again?

A really tense track, had me on the edge till the end.Needs better mixing for sure but good work my friend

1 Like

Bounce them to audio maybe your cpu can’t handle too much.

Yes, because of the video. On the other hand your cynthetic video reminds me of this. Used realguitar here.

The train is coming but nobody pays attention

Special thanks to Tall TeQ for mastering
@user-852304295

Image by WikiImages: pixabay.com/users/wikiimages-18…e&utm_content=60539 from Pixabay: pixabay.com/?utm_source=link-at…e&utm_content=60539undcloud.com/panos-kostagiannis/hit-by-a-train-mastered-by-tall-teq

3 Likes

Hi mediums too “in front”

Amiga style👍‍‍

1 Like

How do you like this? Maybe the hard elements do not fit so much the melodramatic starting theme?

3 Likes

It kind of bothered me at the start where after the bass the other bass guitar comes in ,I thought those 2 strong elements should compliment each other not fight who is the strongest but when the pads come in it stopped bothering me so it must be a volume thing on the bass guitar try lowering the volume a bit

1 Like

Good morning from Germany!

Here another one, tried to keep the mix as resonant as possible, but staying in balance. It’s quite ok for my ears, but what do your ears tell you about it? (kudos to type-a for tom roll)

3 Likes

Ye, Good Morning!

I also managed to finish something again.

Stay sane !

1 Like

Very well balanced track I really have nothing bad to say about it.Everything seems to be in the right place

1 Like

PanosK [stoiximan] + Tall TeQ TEAM UP!

3 Likes

North, south, east or west?

My headphones are telling my ears that the second snare is louder than the first one and that I would increase the loudness of the first snare by adding dB in the higher frequency range around 8000-10000 Hz, because it also needs a little bit more “crisp”. Same procedure for the hihats in this case. And if I would mix it, I probably would increase the 1000 Hz range of the bass by around 2 dB. But it’s already good. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like