I'd Like To Ask The Community A Few Questions

1. w3bd3v3l0p3r / flashdesigner
  2. Day of the Tentacle, Full Throttle and other Lucas Arts adventures :D
    … or if you meant in 2008, hm i guess GTA

If you’ve got a connection cable, stick in the back of the xbox, then create an xbox live account.
You can do it all on the xbox and you get a month free!
WAHEY!
:panic:
Have you no other games other than racey racey?

yes, I have it connected but I’m waiting to be a bit better racer before using the 1 month free LIVE account, so I will not just spend the month being crashed by fools.

and yes, I only have racing games because I have little time to spend, otherwise I would have preferred strategic games and would have not bought a console in the first place: racing games are the ones with the best fun/timespent ratio for me.

1. Atm I’m unemployed, done mostly blue collar work over the years, mainly because it was off the books and allowed me the freedom to do other things, plus you sort of get paid to work out hehe, which is nice, it can be incredibly mindnumbing though. I’ve been thinking about getting back and finishing up Uni lately, or maybe even start over with something new there… we’ll see.

2. Going back to the vic20/atari130/c64/atariST there’s too many to mention. Nowdays I hardly play at all, but I like some HL/HL2 action once in a while. There are some new ones I’d like to try tho, but I need a new computer first.

3. I’m probably on here most days reading some thread or another, but I don’t post that much.

I kinda figured most people here were programmers or developers That’s cool.

1. I work in a few restaurants, I graduated from art college in the summer, and have been unsuccessfully trying to get a real job since then.

2. HL2/Portal/Civilization/ Tony Hawks is my game though, like the one that I can beat anybody ever at.

3. 2 or 3 times a day, It’s pretty easy just to log on to the forum to see what’s up.

1. I work in an inspection lab at a company that makes automotive hydraulics. Yes, I will be out of work soon. :angry:

2. I didn’t play games for a long time, but I bought an Xbox 360 in October and enjoy Fallout 3 a lot. Maybe too much…

3. I have no idea how to answer that.

1. Webcoder
  2. World of Goo
  3. Dunno. I post on a daily basis

Sounds does fit me better :P
They asked me a few times also…
but I get payed well at vanLeest and I can be the boss.

Come grap a coffee if you’re in the neighbourhood ;)

I hear you there… When you don’t have much free time, you’ve got to enjoy the things you do in the fullest. A year ago, I was pretty much exclusively playing bullet hell shooters, but only for about 30 minutes a day, because I knew my adrenaline would be flowing during that 30 minutes and I was having a great time. :D

1. Audiovisual technology student

2. It’s hard not to write any recent games in here, since they are carved so freshly in my memory. Fallout 3 has become of my alltime favorites for sure, but I’m not sure if it can beat Warcraft III. That’s the game I have played most, for about 3 years on proper rankings.

1. I’m studying in audiovisual too (but most specifically in sound this year).

2. The best games I’ve ever played : Deux Ex, Diablo II, Warcraft III (and all Blizzard Games from the first Diablo actually), Morrowind, and now, Supreme Commander, the most huge STR i’ve never played… I also had a unique role play experience in a Neverwinter Nights server.

3. Generally I check the forum a few times per day but I only post when I have the motivation to search english words and sentences that would allow me to be understood by the community ;)

1. working in the sales department of a company selling inductive case hardened and ground cylindrical components
  2. warcraft3 (still the best RTS ever for me)
  3. used to be here more often a few years ago. things changed a lot and i partially lost interest. checking the board frequently nonetheless, but activity has decreased to one post per week aprx.
  1. Software developer, mostly C# coding as of late

2. N & Half-Life 2

3. A couple of posts a day, inbetween week-long silences

Ha ha ha! Burnout Bitches!!!

N is a fucking wonderful hardcore gaming experience ! Did you finish it ? I finish all the levels, except those from the 80 column (i’m blocked at episode 86… these user levels are definitively too hard…).

1. Cable billing rep
  2. I stay logged in all day at work
  3. N tis the best, Right now Ive dusted off Quake3 since ID made online and pretty much the game free.
  1. Inspector of offshore products
  2. Ninja Remix,The Great Giana Sisters,Silkworm+++++ all on AMIGA
  3. Daily

I remember I was stuck a couple of levels before the end, from the 80 column indeed. However, I lost my progress and still grieve about it. But I’ll start again some day soon and I swear I’ll finish it. It’s too good not to squeeze the very last bit of it. :)

1. Working for a clearing house atm. Making sure your international mobile voice- and GPRS tariffs are correct, before sent to and screwed up by your homeprovider. Kinda stressful this work as int. roaming increases every month. Plus, I’ll get nightmares when I have to calculate calls originating from the Christmas Islands and partials from stepped GPRS tariffs! ARGH!

2. Currently stuck on UT3, Left4Dead and my longterm fav. RTCW - Enemy Territory. Every now and then I still fire up Turrican 2 in UAE. Dunno, I like to carry virtual firearms somehow. (Better this way instead for real, no?)

3. Still checking on a daily basis but also as Keith303, I’m losing interest in contributing. Used to be very active in 2003 to late 2005. Dunno, sense some community issues as I felt much more comfortable back in the years.
    I mean, these days your thread gets generally “LOL’d” or “Amen broken”. - This is what disappoints me quite a lot and that wasn’t the case back then.

1. today i do more than a little of not as much and not nearly as hard, as what i use to do.
  2. my favorite at the moment is completely Dead Space. it reminds me of a sci-fi illustration book my mom bought me in the early 80’s with sparse landscapes, dead astronauts floating around & huge spaceships. I bought Crayon Physics Delux after Mushen mentioned it earlier, it’s very interesting! i am eagerly awaiting Assualt on Dark Athena, i’m hoping to run it at a high setting, and will probably soon preorder it. i had no idea starbreeze studios was started by the FT2 people.
  3. would have to ask Mr. Owl.