Infected Mushroom Interview

Hey,
If any of you are fans of psytrance - then you’ll know Infected Mushroom! This interview is going to go live tomorrow at 18:00 GMT / 10:00 PST.

This was such a nice interview to do, Duvdev is a really amazing guy.

Enjoy!
midierror

6 Likes

These guys are f@cking amazing and i am not a psytrance fan but i ve seen how they work and they are great inspiration.

Yeah, I was really blown away by how nice, open and down to earth he is. It made me realise those things are all a factor in being as big as they are.

1 Like

They really love what they are doing and when you do things with love good things always happen.

1 Like

Exactly! It would be easy to lose yout mind when everyone loves you and you get idolised. But he’s really grounded and very self aware. Can’t wait for people to hear it!

1 Like

Thank you so much for you’re effort!
As a psytrance fan :slight_smile: this interview will be one of your best :smiley:

1 Like

Ahhh great heres a secret link for the renoise community - you can listen before it goes live

:facepunch:

1 Like

:facepunch:

1 Like

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttt!!!Thanks

1 Like

Great interview as usual, thank you!

1 Like

Wonderful, comfortable conversation; thanks for it!

1 Like

Thanks everyone! I really enjoyed it, I have a new respect for their music now, knowing what a nice guy he is. Please let them know on their social pages if you can - I’m sure they need a bit of a lift at the moment!