Instrument Box /Envelopes

Oh, thx man!

But still, if we want to make bottom side of renoise more useful… :D
I think it’s better to bring scroll as it was back

You can also just use middleclick and then use the keyboard arrow keys :)

I find it more weird because it does through the Instruments and not through the Samples.

Can we please have the same action in both areas! I do not like this discontinuity between very similar parts of Renoise.

On that note it probably should in the DSP list as well. So, assuming Focus is set, you could scroll down with the mouse wheel till you find DSP and hit Enter.

And Disk Op.

Just reinstalled Windows so haven’t got any VST installed to check that window.

All these windows should behave the same! The fact is it seems that Instruments is actually the odd one out.

How about a Preference to have ALL either just scroll, or scroll and select?

This should probably/maybe be it’s own thread as has little to do with original topic…

kazakore

Totally agreed with every word!

The only thing that bothers me is that the sample/instrument envelopes for pitch, etc is now very small. I have no issues at all with the tabs/placement/structure being changed but the size is unfortunately very small.

+1

would it be possible to bring back the “generate drumkit” button? I’m really missing this in my workflow. now I have to do it all manually. or am I missing something?

edit: nevermind, found it. still miss the samples box right under the instrument box like it used to be.

crtl+D or use the button on the left upper side in the sample-keyzone-editor there you can choose for only white keys & first one per oktave… and you can directly drag and drop them to the zones…

I voted against new instrument tab. I wrote about it in this topic Plugin Grabber And Instrument Window Ideas & Suggestions