- Intermittent crash or Renoise due to IK Multimedia UNO Synth dll, which is a dll for use with hw synth.
- Seems to crash at random whenever doing something related to this plugin (and UNO hw synth).
- Unable to reproduce, issue appears intermittent (today 3x though in 1hr).
- No crashes
- Intermittent crashes, loss of song & progress.
- Reported issue with IK Multimedia (pending response).
- Renoise should be latest version
- UNO Synth DLL is latest version
- UNO Synth (hw) is on latest firmware v1.1.4)
- Section from log:
- Would appreciate recommendations & suggestions for this issue.
- Thanks in advance!
Version : Renoise V3.2.0 (Aug 26 2019)
Date : 2020-09-18
Time : 16:57:10
OS : Windows 10 (x86_64)
VstPlugs: Caught exception in VSTPlug::SetParameterValue
Warning Message: Ouch. The VST plugin ‘IK Multimedia: UNO Synth Editor (from IK Multimedia)’ crashed in VST event/function: ‘SetParameterValue’, Thread: ‘AUDIO Slaves’
Warning Message: IMPORTANT: This is a fatal error. Please save the current document under a !new! name to prevent losing important data. Renoise will silently ignore any following errors from this plug-in.
Warning Message: DO NOT IGNORE THIS ERROR; DO NOT CONTINUE USING THE PLUGIN. THIS CAN DESTROY YOUR SONG OR CAUSE OTHER RANDOM CRASHES AND PROBLEMS!
Warning Message: It’s most likely that this is a bug in the VST plugin, so please report this problem to the authors of this plugin in order to get the problem fixed!
KeyEventHandler: Unknown DirectInput key pressed. ScanCode:‘0xB7’
KeyEventHandler: Unknown DirectInput key pressed. ScanCode:'0xB7’Log.txt (7.4 KB)