Is it possible to enter or play notes lower than c0?

Hey all,

Is there a way to enter or play notes in Renoise lower than c0? I can’t see anything in the UI or options menu, but maybe there’s a way to change this elsewhere (scripting, config files, magic?), or some technique I’m missing.

The reason is that I also use Drumcomputer by Sugarbytes, and the notes to trigger a pattern start from c-2 (c minus two, not c2), and I can’t see a way to change this in Drumcomputer, although I will ask over there as well.

I can still trigger individual hits from Renoise (as they start from c0 in Drumcomputer), and I can understand that going below c0 doesn’t make a lot of sense for a tracker, but it would be nice if it’s possible, just for some extra sequencing options.

Thanks.

just render the sample being played at c0 and then you can work with it as a new sample, starting at c4

i think your solution is to modify this:

so go to the Plugin and change the transpose. this should mean that your C0 note becomes C-2 for the plugin. i hope that helps! (i don’t have the plugin so can’t check)

1 Like

Hey wow, esaruoho! Thanks so much, that worked! That’s exactly what I was trying to do. I’d just overlooked that setting.

1 Like

glad it worked!

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.