Is There A Web Based Arppegiator?

Sorry guys, if there is one, but I didn’t notice it at the XRNS php project. Would be great to have some web based arpeggiator with a big text field to copy/paste XML result. If there is no any yet, threat the topic as a suggestion to build one.

What type of arpeggiator would you like to have?
Something that generates a note-arpeggio in the pattern or something that creates a pitch arpeggio envelope in your instrument?

Basically, it’s should be note/command arpeggiator.

Main features:

• clipboard XML data output

• base_note/base_command setting

• range setting: in halftones for notes, in x01 for command

• 16-step matrix, i.e. unchecked boxes means empty(skipped) line

• different curved transposition, i.e. you set shape:saw, log_distortion:60%.

And don’t forget N of instrument field to get out data filled properly :)

This program works, but is under construction:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/tenda/psymachine_v.0.2.zip

It generates melodies for leads, basslines etc. depending on the given parameters. When you press “generate” button the generated track goes to clipboard as renoise xml and can be pasted in renoise with ctrl+v.

This program is suitable for at least psytrance, but with good parameter it’ll generate melodies for many kinds of music. Just experiment a bit and you’ll learn what the parameters do.

If you have suggestions for the program’s developement just pm me. At the moment the program lacks presets, but has the ability to load and save them, so if you find some cool melodies, feel free to pm me.

I think this one deserves it’s own thread. Also found a little bug, delete all “other notes” (epty textfield), press “generate” and the program will simply disappear.