[Jungle/Breakbeat Hardcore] Fluiquid - This Version - 2017 (Music Vide

Not much to say about it, I just like to make what I think sounds and looks “cool”.

Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/fluiquid/this-version

YouTube:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beuCMtNUOzo

good old time music

you really catch the old school vibe with a modern twist

the only problem is that you layer a sub like a triange really low like G2 or something

good old time music

you really catch the old school vibe with a modern twist

the only problem is that you layer a sub like a triange really low like G2 or something

Thank you, that is exactly what I was going for, I mostly listen to old school jungle music, but I like how the beats are done on modern tracks as well.

I didn’t go that low on the sub, I think it might have happened because I played too much with the resonance, or it’s 2 instruments interacting, I don’t know I cannot hear it on my headphones to be honest.

I like the composition, sounds very old-skool as mentioned above. A few remarks regarding the mix :

• drums have to be louider (at least kick and snare, percussion is okay)

• I would probably invest a lot of work into the drums and make the bass more sublte (perhaps a sub sine with a few saws on the mid range, but not as the most prominent instrument)

Nice to hear innovative dnb here (advanced dnb producers often are much too housey for my taste, at least you wanted to bring the old spirit back instead of jump on the tech house/pseudo dnb (mostly liquid) bandwaggon.

I like the composition, sounds very old-skool as mentioned above. A few remarks regarding the mix :

• drums have to be louider (at least kick and snare, percussion is okay)

• I would probably invest a lot of work into the drums and make the bass more sublte (perhaps a sub sine with a few saws on the mid range, but not as the most prominent instrument)

Nice to hear innovative dnb here (advanced dnb producers often are much too housey for my taste, at least you wanted to bring the old spirit back instead of jump on the tech house/pseudo dnb (mostly liquid) bandwaggon.

Thanks for the feedback, I’ve been working on a new track, trying to get the drums to sound loud and nice and crisp, just listening to the same beats and sound over and over, at some point I have to realize I just can’t get it perfect right away and the composition and everything is important too, and it has to stay fun I can’t make anything interesting if it feels like a chore.

It’s nice to hear the “old school” vibe is noticeable, because when I send it to friends or other people who don’t listen to this type of music, it’s pretty meaningless to them, it makes me question “who besides myself am I making this for”, I just hope there are other people who find some value in it, just making tracks to make tracks is pretty demotivating, though it never stopped me.

This is what I finished today: SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds

I hope I got the beats a bit better in this one, I think I did, anyway thanks again for the feedback, it’s very helpful.