Junkyard - TheBellows

Long time since i posted a track, so i need to step up my game and i’ll start off with this silly thing:

4 Likes

If you dress it up this silly thing will be a super track man,already is but needs more reverb,delays etc

2 Likes

Thanks, i kinda liked the snappy and hard sound, but i’ll try adding some dressing like you suggested. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This kind of track its a reason to lurk at this forum, so many creative stuff! Great man!

2 Likes

People like you is my reason to post at this forum. Thank you! :slight_smile:

Here is an updated version with a boring video i made in Blender, guess it’s better than a still image.

3 Likes

I must check out Blender.How easy is to use?Is there an auto beat detection so the video is in sync with the music like the light in yours?This track is a killer

Great! Is it all samples?

Blender is the best thing that has happened since renoise imo. Syncing like I did in the video above is very easy, though I have still only used the most basic functions and i’m pretty sure you can sync pretty much anything. 3D work is not easy though, there is a lot to learn, but there are lots of tutorials on YouTube, wich makes it pretty easy to figure things out.
Before I started doing 3d I thought I could just sculpt something on the computer, add some colors and texture and start using it in a game. then I learnt about topology, retopology, UV unwrapping, rigging, pbr materials, texture baking and so on. It’s still fun though.

1 Like

Thanks, most is sampled, but I also used my favourite free synth, zynaddsubfx and also one other I don’t remember what it’s called right now.

I would like to add, blender is much more than just a 3D software, it’s also a video editor and 2D animator. You can even make games in blender, it’s an absolute powerhouse of a software. It is also being developed in an extremely fast pace, new features pop up non stop. That all this is offered for free is completely ridiculous and fantastic. It’s like getting a Lamborghini for free and someone else pays for the gas.

I made the picture in the SC upload in blender too, took me only a couple of hours to sculpt, texture and add hair particles. The video took me a bit longer with some trial and error, the render alone took 3 days. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This sounds fantastic.I will take a look at it when i have more time

1 Like

Done !! top ! GJ !!!

1 Like

That version sounds better! I really like that track. It totally reminds me on the latest SQUAREPUSHER album.

1 Like