Key repeats keep getting turned off

when editing, possibly when using etc to edit or not, often and annoyingly too much key repeat is lost, so have to save, quit, reload to get it working again. (cant scroll with cursor keys, have to press for each move)

i have the same issue too
os - win7 x64

Also happening to me - Mac OSX 10.8.2 with Renoise V.2.8.1 - Going back to 2.8.0 to test because i never noticed it before i upgraded… Also something weird happens - its like someone is holding down the TAB key every once in a while… it cycles through the tracks as if someone is just mashing the TAB key… wtf…

That one is also known about…

I’m not sure if this helps, but I had some similar issues with another application, and after lots of tries and errors I found out the problem could be solved by turning off my laptop’s touch pad. So if you are running win7 on a laptop with touch pad try disabling it off and see if it helps.

I don’t have the problem mentioned above on win7 x64 with renoise 2.8.1 though.

I have this problem too… On Windows 7, home premium, 64 bit Windows/Renoise…

** I always thought this was related to a VST of mine, but if other people are reporting this, imho, it could be a real bug…

So I am just joining in to say, “i can confirm the existence of a problem here.”