Kraken/Gore Appreciation Thread

Holy crap… you’re responsible for the metadata routing and the cabinet too? It seems the team was somewhat meek about your contributions to the new release. Congrats, my man. You’ve made us all a happy bunch :)

So… When you gonna bring out the big guns and give us modular routing? :P

xD

<3

i know it!
taktik was the guy who attacks the forum :w00t:

Massive big-ups and I hope you remain in the team for much time to come.

Taktik has done a lot of tidying up the code and rewriting how it handles audio by the sounds of it. The kind of thing you could never expect somebody to come to your code and be able to do easily.

Great work from all the team and us users too!

Well, he has squashed many bugs for you and trained Kraken to do all the hard work.
Even the Matrix was a Danoise design :P

No frankly, what Taktik did the most has been left out of 2.5: scripting.

Also all the extended midi mapping is his work.

Taktik should keep working on scripting as far as I’m concerned. If my hunch is correct, I’m sure many issues with the engine are being identified as a result of that effort. Also, I’m going to start going mad coding devices once it comes to fruition.

Kraken iz be the man!!!

:dribble: :walkman: :w00t: :yeah: :panic: :guitar: :drummer:

I think I haven’t made one single XRNS the past few weeks that didn’t use Cabinet Sim or Signal Follower…incredible devices. Thanks Kraken/Gore! :D

Cabinet Sim gives you such a big variety of new sounds, and Signal Follower makes me feel like I’m guitar sliding - you know when you slide along when you do notes, haha. :P

Just a question to Kraken/Gore:
Have you worked on music software before?

I do believe kRAkEn/gORe runs Jucetice, a community for Juce DSP developers… I could be wrong though

So that’s how he was recruited to renoise developer team?

yes, i started tracking on the infamous protrackerII on my old amiga500 back in the early nineties, and coding audio software since the beginning of the VST age.