Lana Del Rey - Summertime Sadness Remix

Renoise + Stable Diffusion

5 Likes

Nice remix and nice video! :+1:
This remix has some subtle energy, if you know what I mean. It’s not straight in your face, but there’s power. I dig especially the interaction of the organ, bass and the very nice beat. Personally this is my second favorite Summertime Sadness remix. And the video is very well done, too. Currently I’m also dealing with AI stuff, but I couldn’t do such a video yet. So far I’m focussing on pictures and try to get something cool out of it, but my skills are still far from great. :slightly_smiling_face:

Btw, this is my favorite Summertime Sadness remix:

Thanks for the comment. The 80s styled mix sounds very very nice. And I even love most of 80s music. But unfortunately I’m too old to create something typical. The same bass, the same drums, just switching a harmony and funky melody. I’m sure there is an AI can do this already. Never the less, I think there is always a place for a good remix no matter what. I generated something 30,000+ pictures of Lana Del Rey for the video. I’ve seen Lana naked and pregnant, I’ve seen her on Mars (it’s just unbelievable btw). And although it’s all fake it does replicate the idea of her beauty. I predicted AI reality many years ago and would be stupid to ignore my knowledge of the conception. Actually, I’m just learning the AI as it goes in practice. And generating a good picture is a question of the proper model if we talk about Stable Diffusion. For this certain video I’ve used RealVision model.

I really like the popish drums, fits very well. Where did you get the acapella? She is very attractive.

You haven’t seen her on Mars yet. Elon, did you hear me? When, Elon?

Acapella has been done in FADR.com. Thanks for the feedback!

Damn this is good. Long live Lana

1 Like