Larger window for Keys in preferences

This would make things a lot easier than having to click around twenty times inside that tiny window, to finally get to the bit you want. There’s no reason it couldn’t open to the size of your monitor and display all the keyboard shortcuts at once.

+1

yes please! This is one of those suggestions I see pop up from time to time and I cant’ agree more. I think it was one of my first suggestions on the threads in fact.

As it is now I simply print the kb shortcuts to xml and view in the browser so I know where in the list to scroll to in order to find what it is I want to set. Clearly the concern is that the kb shortcut list is contained within a floating preferences window which is limited in its size (420x500 px)… in order to make the kb shortcut list longer/larger it would necessitate being able to drag/resize the preference window. Some might argue that’s problematic for the other pages of the preferences but I think this would be a case of the end justifies the means. That is… The only reason anyone would be enlarging the pref window would be because they wanted to see more of the kb shortucts for good reason. They very likely would not be also digging around in the preferences to adjust their MIDI, Audio or OSC settings etc… and even if they did and that’s a problem, fine upon clicking any other preference section icon on the left of the window just snap the size back to 420x500, “problem” solved.

+1