Larynx Beats

Sweet! :w00t:

Alright I’m working on my Larynx Beat too, I love this man :]

:)

Damn, this is hard. I hope I’ll get my track finished in time…

Moss, your track is really awesome!! You should make a few more tracks like this! :D

EDIT: Am I allowed to play the sounds I’ve recorded way slower/lower than they were recorded, meaning they would not necessarily sound like they were done by using only your own body?

thankyou :)

Yes, that’s cool i spose. The idea is, you’ve got to want it to sound like your body or similar. If the sound your using doesn’t sound like you want, you could always just record a new one that does …
The rules aren’t strict though. :wacko:

The more I try, the more respect I get for your track man…
…this is hard!

Thankyou Chum. Personally, i think it’s a mess… :D

Here’s the compressed XRNS file.
:panic:

Wow, the deadline is getting close and there are no further submissions?!
I’m still planning on finishing my track but I just cant seem to find the sound I want. How are other people doing on their tracks?

My track is done, but it went errrrr astray and has nothing to with ending a relationship with a girl and being happy about it. As a matter of fact, the track is about absolutely nothing. I’ll upload it for laughs and I thank Moss for the great idea and apologize for my failure to meet the demands.

Hehe I’ve got that same problem but since I didn’t hear anything in his own track about the theme I didn’t really bother to try and work with that either. (well, that and the fact I tought it was hard enough already without the theme :P )

Haha, sorry guys. I laid the theme as an inspiration. Should have realised, you’s lot dont really need it.
It’s not solid, i won’t fail a song if it doesnt match the theme…

In that case… another in(s)ane entry soon :P

i only just found out abt this! please say there will be another one… it looks awesome!

OK, I’ll extend it to the 17th.
So far, i’ve only had one entry…come on guys! :panic:

I think I’ll resign from this one.
My piece is so incredibly out of tune I get goosebumps of it myself. I can’t do that to you guys :P

THE COMPETITION HAS ENDED, :panic:
with the first (and only) place going to Bot B, not only for writing a banging track, but for pulling his finger out and actually writing one! :P
Congrats Bot B, PM me your address and i’ll post those posters to you post haste.

EDIT: Audio Files coming soon, I’m in a mad rush right now!

Hurray!!! :D Despite the lack of competition, this compo was heaps of fun to do!
To save you the trouble, Moss:

Verdorven - Je Moeder
http://soundcloud.com/vivace/verdorven-je-moeder

Thanks for the initiative, Moss!

Hi!
Ok ok i’m late. Anyway that’s my tune :
;)

I’m on the working computer of my girlfriend, I can’t go were I want with it (address forbidden…). That’s why I can’t upload my XRNS before Monday… (or I can send it by e-mail if anybody interested.)

Interesting competition (mixing, recording…singing). Should redo that in the future!

Haha!! :D
Wicked track, loving all the sections and nice production… Sick ones…

xrns is here

Ah what the heck, here’s mine
Its not finished, completely random and I hate it but hey… I had to upload something for my totally new awesome soundcloud account :P