Larynx

Im working on it… very passively

So far, just you Kikaruu.
:wacko:
I’m not gona give the prizes away unless there are AT LEAST 3 people to give teh prizes to.
Can’t just be giving away Judge Anderson comics like that. :(

Can I use the new stutter effect? :D

yeh ok…go for it,
You could always stutter for real.
I have a real stutter. :unsure:

I can’t stutter 16 times in one tenth of a second :P

i can :unsure:
its a little embarrasing sometimes.

What about compressors and noise gates?

Firin’ up a real jungle treat right now. :D

You’re blessed man ^_^

Aight, screw what I said about the effects before, here’s my jungle larynx track that is gonna make you peel your own eyes out of terror. No need to compress it anyway, and I can’t take spending a second more on this song, my ears are hurting.

MP3: http://www.easy-share.com/1908940926/larynxdnbshit.mp3

XRNS: http://www.easy-share.com/1908940928/larynx.xrns

HI THERE- COUPLE OF QUESTIONS-

COMPRESSION TRUE OR FALSE
EQ TRUE OR FALSE
REVERSING TRUE OR FALSE
LOOPING TRUE OR FALSE

by looping i mean setting loop points on a sample, i.e can i sing a perfect sine wave then use it as a synth?

xx

The meaning of this competition is that you can hear that the sounds have been made by your body, so singing the sine wave isn’t really functual then.
The rest should be ok but you can best wait for moss himself to acknowledge.

so is singing allowed?

Cheers Rubbahdawg :)
I liked the structure of this, sounded natural. But wheres the melodies! I think you restricted yourself by not making very many sounds!
I’d like to say keep going. I know you can write something bigger.

Singing is most definitely allowed…as for looping, i would say no, but since this comp hasnt had much interest, i’ll say go for it. You could always just sing a long note though, as embarrassing as that may be.
This is my track as an example of what you can and can’t do…but like i said, it’s not all that strict.
Just make it sound like it’s you…

i’ve started work and i can easily say this is the worst song i have EVER made. LOL.

hah :P
My only advice is make AS MANY DIFFERENT SOUNDS AS YOU CAN. This will help wonky inspiration.
If you have a shit mic, eq out the hiss.
looking forward to it B)

starting to wish i’d just cheated and sampled bobby mcferrin

lolz, that tune is absolutely, ridiculously, super sick.

EDIT: i meant “dont worry be happy” didnt realise he’s done more tho…

yeah hes awesome dude!

my track is starting to sound like ah-ha at an orgy :frowning:

Woah, thanks for the critic! I know, but I can’t make myself upgrade the track further, it was really a pain to make a track out of such disturbing sounds, and my voice samples started to bother me like hell after I spent 3-4 hours in a row working on it. I’m just gonna let this one stand for now, and try again another time. :)

I can’t record my chorus, cause I end up laughing. every take.