Leaking Renoise Means Losing Your Girlfriend

It has come to our attention that registered copies of Renoise have been leaked.
Additionally, some noobs have been coming on irc asking where to download pirated copies of Renoise.

Furthermore, we have noticed people asking questions about Speed, when it was plainly removed a few versions back. If you still have Speed, you’re using a pirated copy of Renoise. Don’t be a tard… get the demo instead… it’s got everything you need anyway.

If you own Renoise, please don’t share your registered version of Renoise with other people.
Every registered version of Renoise is watermarked. Each download is logged. Thanks to new technology provided by the NSA, WE CAN NOW HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS.

We will steal the girlfriend of any user associated with leaked versions.

In other words, if we find your name on a p2p version, we will track down your girlfriend, and seduce her into leaving you. We will then get into some kinky shiz with her and post pics on the facebooks with your name tagged on the pics.

Thanks for your support! :yeah:

Srsly.

sorry, you got pwnd :(

Your image… it does not load :P

oh nm I see it… what’s that napodano shiz?

it’s my surname and my server name. I’m going to spread your Renoise copy all over the world. all your girlfriends are belong to us.

It is still better then stealing a version and leak spreading girlfriends.

Or spread leaking girlfriends offcourse.

Maybe something like this will do:

We will steal the version of any user associated with leaking girlfriends.

You’re gonna be stealing alot of Renoise once a month

maybe i want to lose my girlfriend

We will steal the girlfriend of any user associated with leaked versions.

C’mon. Anybody who thinks it’s okay to pirate Renoise doesn’t have a girlfriend (or boyfriend). :)

Seriously, Renoise is an amazing program. If these cretins really need wave burning that bad, they should buy the damned program already! I dread the day when we all have to use auth codes or dongles for Renoise.

Aight, who staled my wife half-year ago? Srsly.

F*ck girlfriends, do you take wives?

Does she cook and clean?

so, thats what they call it nowadays

Out of curiosity: is the demo version of 2.1 going to support rewiring like it does in the beta/final version?

I guess so ,
But rewire will work much better if you buy renoise :D

Nobody better be leaking 2.1 final. We’re watching you.

If I lose my girlfriend, the cat gets it. :blink:

quoting from here:

as ReWire Master, only the first stereo input bus will be available

as ReWire Slave, Renoise will occasionally generate a small subtle hiss

So what you really wanted to ask is: is a leaked version of 2.1 going to support rewiring like it does in the beta/final version?

No… what he’s really asking is: “If I let you take my girlfriend of my hands for me, will I still get rewire?”