Life From A Synthesist's Point Of View

That has to be the most subjective, fallacy filled commentary I’ve seen written in ages. Congrats!

You don’t read too much, eh?

I wrote a massive attack on it…and deleted it. Hopeless

C’mon, the world is full of shit. Bible, Tora, Koran, your fucking
textbook… Everything is truth and so little is reality.

I was going to, but then I realized that his post really speaks for itself. I’m not going to waste my time trying to convince someone that the scientific method is the most objective method we have of observing reality, when it’s so plainly obvious already.

His words are simply those of someone who has a stubborn view of reality, that science obviously conflicts with, so he has to find some way to discredit it.

The main point, I think, was that you shouldn’t believe everything you read that’s stamped ‘science’. Just don’t stop questioning. I agree the
harshness was… harsh… but hey, BYTE… that’s your style right? ;)

Any scientist would agree with that, yes. That happens to be one of the main premises of science.

Yeah, and communism is all about making sure everybody gets what he needs. :)
Look! The difference between truth and reality!

claps
It perfectly mirrors an atheists view on religion.

Awesome! While I agree with everything I wrote, I essentially wanted to divulge how much loathing for over 90% of our world Byte-Smasher is harboring.

ACE!

So with that said, let a person fucking speak!!!

without all of the crap you may feel you are being bombarded with everyday.
like it’s your personal crusade to to champion the cause of what you believe is RIGHT. loads of people have been killed over that same exact reasoning.

If someone wants to share their point of view, why you gotta be a jerk and roll your eyes?

can you not see merit?

loving the world is such a good feeling, that I hope you can share with us.