I’m constantly experiencing a weird problem under Ubuntu 14.04 (64-bit, if that matters). When Renoise is started and a non-english keyboard layout is active at the moment, all keyboard shortcuts disappear since the very start. You can’t press Ctrl+O to open a song, etc.
This bug is perfectly reproducible under Ubuntu 14.04:
- Add an alternative keyboard layout, e.g. Russian and switch to it.
- Start Renoise - shortcuts gone.
- Quit Renoise, remove KeyBindings.xml
- Switch back to English keyboard.
- Restart Renoise - shortcuts are in place.